Black water falls camp out oct 22,23 depart 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black water falls camp out oct 22,23 depart 24

I have made plans for a camp out at black water falls,w.va at davis,w.va for the oct'22.23 depart on sunday 24.1st,2nd.third week ends are not available.
    I have reserved site 50.at the moment 9 sites are available.going fast.reserve now. Call1-833-987-2757 .i paid 37.00 a night one person.
    All have electric.park was closed last winter for renovations so bath houses and sites should be up to nuff.
    Oct. 22 i turn 89 so a special week end for me.
    Turtle
    TURTLE

I don't know that I will be able to camp but will drive or ride up for one of the days just to visit
    Deb
    sigpic
    2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

great,hope you can do that.NOW HOPE FOR GOOD WEATHER.CA N EXPECT COLD BUT WANT NO WET STUFF.
      LURAY
      TURTLE

Comment

Luray We reserved site 52. See you the 22.....hope the weather is good.
        2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
        VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

I remember last year .ice hanging inside my tent.
          TURTLE

Comment

Looks like all the real campers are coming LuRay but all the want-a-be campers are done for the season...
            2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
            ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
            VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

I will let the agitating to you.others have checked for sites but are none.doubling up is not allowed but we have done that in years past..but that
              depends on who is on duty at the gate in.bad backs and other ailments have taken its toll and are hoping winter rest will prepare them for spring
              camping.
              Anyway.,the saying is ,only two persons is needed for a camp out.see you on my birthday.some how we will get a cake.
              Luray
              TURTLE

Comment

any one able to reserve a site at blackwater falls camp?i just called them and they have been getting cancellations all day.so ,if you are interested in getting a site they suggested to call each day
                and is a good chance you will get a site.call 1-833-987-2757
                LURAY
                TURTLE

Comment

MarySue and I are going to drive down for the 22nd. It will be easier for her back.

Comment

THAT,S GREAT,SEE YOU I NOW HAVE SITE 50 FOR THE 21st. also.
                    LURAY
                    TURTLE

Comment

Weather report oct,19,day 70's night 50's.oh my,if that last for the week.
                      Luray
                      TURTLE

Comment

I will say I am interested in a trip to blackwater falls and If Luray is going to be there all the more so. Not sure I will be able to make it ,but will wait and see.we are traveling this coming week and it will rush us to get home and go again. If we don’t make it post some pics for us to look at
                        http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps6caef405.jpghttp://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...0-12084044.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by fabricater View Post
                          I will say I am interested in a trip to blackwater falls and If Luray is going to be there all the more so. Not sure I will be able to make it ,but will wait and see.we are traveling this coming week and it will rush us to get home and go again. If we don’t make it post some pics for us to look at
                          i have been thinking of you two.living not far away i was hoping you two would attend.sure hope you can work it in your plans.i'm sure there will be pictures.if your plans bring you close to Hagerstown do stop in.i have the room for a over night stay.D'ont go home.stay here and we will ride to BWF TOGETHER.
                          LURAY
                          TURTLE

Comment

We will see if we can work it all in but I can’t make any promises.
                            http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps6caef405.jpghttp://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...0-12084044.jpg

Comment

do what you have to do.that's all a person can do and should do.its your vacation to enjoy.
                              TURTLE

Comment

Working...
                              X