Dull on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dull on here

I bought deb's trailer and been busy making a hitich for the scoot.done and looks good and pulls good no load yet as it will be inspected tomorrow
    and get tags. Then load it up and make a test ride.i will be at the camp in sept.
    Come on lets here out there.i know it is a different world out there but thank god we can still camp ,
    turtle
    TURTLE

We just made reservations for the camp out in Sept. up at Loleta. Cost has gone up, it is $58 for two nights...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Originally posted by bluetick View Post
      we just made reservations for the camp out in sept. Up at loleta. Cost has gone up, it is $58 for two nights...
      i/ll camp with you and then you will get your moneys worth.ho ho
      TURTLE

Comment

i have been getting e-mails from pay pal about them and a problem.Is it safe to use ? any else getting the same e-mails?
        LURAY
        TURTLE

Comment

Originally posted by LURAY View Post
          i have been getting e-mails from pay pal about them and a problem.Is it safe to use ? any else getting the same e-mails?
          LURAY
          I been using PP for years now with no issue but and this is a big but, never follow a link you get in email. Always put in the url yourself. I have had scammer try to send me what looks like a good url in an email only to discover when I read it that is is something that is not to paypal
          Deb
          sigpic
          2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

^^^^^ What Deb says about URL!!!!
            I too use PP a lot with no issues, yet.... I did get an email a while back about fee structure changes but candidly just deleted w/o reading completely.
            Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
            2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
            2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
            YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

ok,thanks for that 'i'll know what do if i get more.
              LURAY
              TURTLE

Comment

PayPal is my go to way of paying to, no problems.

LuRay, are you bringing that new trailer with you next weekend to Loleta?
                2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

long story about that.will tell you at camp.i will show up with the scoot loaded as always.
                  LURAY
                  TURTLE

Comment

Working...
                  X