2022 IBMC international

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 IBMC international

Anyone planning on going to the IBMC International next year? Good chance to see the Grand Canyon from what the write up says. Planning on going but haven't decided on how yet. Either dragging the RAH behind the bikes or taking a motorhome dragging a trailer with the bikes. Both ways have their pluses.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

I;m not a member any more.but my plans are to ride west next summer.like you, i don't how that will be.but it will be by two or three wheels and some form of camping.i 've got the rest of my life to do it.
    Luray
    TURTLE

Comment

The IBMC date for the International (June 7) may be difficult with the Chill Out in that general timeframe next year.
      sigpic
      Jeff
      2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Originally posted by LURAY View Post
        I;m not a member any more.but my plans are to ride west next summer.like you, i don't how that will be.but it will be by two or three wheels and some form of camping.i 've got the rest of my life to do it.
        Luray
        You can always join again or just crash the party... I haven't decided on how I want to go. Reading the campground where it's being held makes me want to take the motorhome but I'd like to ride out there on the bike. They say to make reservations now already since it fills up fast.
        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

When i go west next year i will be staying with my daughter in arz. North part.where will the ibmc camp out be.
          Luraywhen did you get the motor home?
          TURTLE

Comment

I was going to use my brother-in-laws motor-home but he just sold it so it looks like it's two wheels going out. Not dragging the RAH, going to get a cabin with another couple. From what I read the rec area where it's being held doesn't sound like a very good camp ground, all primitive. The camp-out is about 30 miles South of Fredonia (?) right at the top of Arizonia.

2022 IBMC International Campout – Jacob Lake Recreation Area, Kaibab National Forest, AZ

ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

OK, found at least one local sucker (maybe two) to ride out with us. We're taking the cargo trailer and staying in a cabin.
              ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Working...
              X