No announcement yet.

7th Annual Missouri Campfire 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said I'd be there Wednesday, but I'm coming in with the GA boys Thursday.

Comment

Having great weather for the MO Campfire. About a dozen of us going on a float trip this morning. I think it’s a 5 beer float.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      sigpic
      Jeff
      2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Made it home about 2:30. Had a great time, thanks everyone for putting up with me. 990 total miles.

Comment

My ride home was only a couple of hours. Even had time for tacos on the way home. They
          didn’t compare to kar650 (Ken) Spicy Shrimp Tacos last night. So delicious!

We had a great turn out for our 7th MO Campfire. Bonfires, float trips, 200 mile site seeing
          ride that included a ferry crossing the Mississippi River. Good food and wonderful company.
          Can’t wait for next year.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 7 photos.
          sigpic
          Jeff
          2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Hey All,
            Great event!
            Thanks to Gailforce for hosting another fun campout and serving as our Executive Chef. We had an enjoyable ride home with perfect weather and another night at Meriwether Lewis CG. Video below, as always please forgive the video and editing quality as I slowly learn. Big shout out to Joyce and Marty for the pictures at the end. Thank you all for humoring me and my ever present camera.

Jim/WP1

Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
            2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
            2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
            YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Great job on the video Jim. Your editing is fantastic! Thanks for all your effort.
              sigpic
              Jeff

Comment

Loved the video...thanks for posting
                Deb
                sigpic
                2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Video was good.
                  2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
                  2014 Aspen Sentry
                  2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Comment

Great job on the video!
                    Lots of very familiar faces and great times.
                    Hopefully the borders will open up next year so I can attend again.

Dusty
                    Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
                    Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
                    "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
                    sigpic

Comment

Jim! Super job. Really liked the underwater shot! yuk yuk Thanks. Joyce

Comment

Super video Jim! Maybe next year we will be able to make it out there

Comment

Jim, that was a really nice video. Thanks for posting it!!!
                          Roger
                          sigpic
                          1986 Concours/1999 KLR650/2006 KLX250S

Comment

Working...
                          X