No announcement yet.

7th Annual Missouri Campfire 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=NC winger;n296836]Hey Jeff, you know Jim likes to “work” on things. And he may need taxi fare, because Jim didn’t pay the last yellow bird cab ride he took from pigeon forge last time, lol

Hold on there Big Fella,
    I don't recall actually working on anything. My memory is looking like "Forrest Gump" and getting directions from the peanut gallery!
    But hey, it's a Harley so who was really surprised...........

Bike.JPG

Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
    2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
    2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
    YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Hi Jeff,
      Are you planning any meals, as you have in the past? Would like to prepare as we will not be coming from home. Look forward to seeing everyone.
      Deb

Comment

Originally posted by almosthere View Post
        Hi Jeff,
        Are you planning any meals, as you have in the past? Would like to prepare as we will not be coming from home. Look forward to seeing everyone.
        Deb
        Hi Deb,
        As we have done in the past a community pot of Chili will be made Friday for dinner. Please bring a small can
        of your favorite chili to throw in the pot. For those joining us for the first time or may not have room to pack
        food for the trip there is a nice grocery store in Steelville which is a 10 minute ride from the campground. On
        Saturday morning I will provide breakfast for everyone as we’ve done in the past. I’d appreciate an RSVP from
        those attending so we have enough food.

sigpic
        Jeff
        2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Jeff, I might as well "Stir the Pot". I'm planning on attending again this year with Jim. (As a support vehicle)
          Talmadge
          "GroundHog"

Comment

Originally posted by GroundHog View Post
            Jeff, I might as well "Stir the Pot". I'm planning on attending again this year with Jim. (As a support vehicle)
            I see.jpg
            Jim & Tammie (not the Bakers)
            2011 FLHTK & Lees-ure Lite
            2012 Vstrom & 2012 Frankenstrom, 2017 DRZ400
            YouTube Channel: WolfPackOne

Comment

Plan to be there Thursday, working a little bit of overtime this weekend. I think I owe almosthere 2 or 3 years back rent.

Comment

Folks you all have safe travels. I really wanted to go, but if I miss another Wedding Anniversary Godzilla will rip my head off!
                Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

Bring her with. Going to miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironheadziggy76 View Post
                    Folks you all have safe travels. I really wanted to go, but if I miss another Wedding Anniversary Godzilla will rip my head off!
                    Sorry you can’t make the trip. There’s always next year.

sigpic
                    Jeff
                    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

7th Annual Missouri Campfire

We have a week to go for the Missouri Campfire event. Long range forecasts show temps during the day in the mid 70’s and evenings in the mid 50’s. Still warm enough for a float trip or two and cool enough to appreciate campfires at night. I plan to arrive around noon on Thursday. Those that haven’t RSVP yet please do so soon. We plan to serve breakfast Saturday morning and want to make sure there is enough food for all. The Friday night tradition of a community chili pot will continue. Bring your favorite can to share.

Hope to see you there!
                      sigpic
                      Jeff

Comment

Hold on there Big Fella,
                        I don't recall actually working on anything. My memory is looking like "Forrest Gump" and getting directions from the peanut gallery!
                        But hey, it's a Harley so who was really surprised...........

Bike.JPG

Check the air cleaner, you might have followed a jap bike too close and sucked some rice into it...
                        2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                        VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Working...
                        X