• 7th Annual Missouri Campfire 2021

Starts
    09-22-2021
    Ends
    09-26-2021
    Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Hello MotoCampers. Wanted to let everyone know about the event at Bass Resort in Steelville Missouri.
    I have changed the usual date for the Missouri Campfire due to a music festival also scheduled for that
    weekend of 9/16 to 9/18. This usually means an increase in noise till the wee hours and traffic through
    the campground increases quite a bit. I gave thought to the week before however it contains Labor Day
    so taking off work for some folks twice that week may be tough. Therefore I have scheduled this event
    for September 23-26. This will be the first weekend of fall. It's still not to late in the year for some riding
    the local area and scheduling a float trip or two. Come for the weekend or the entire Thursday to Sunday
    event. Campfires are always a lot of fun. It's a low key enjoyable time.

I have reserved site #583 (electric site) for Thursday to Sunday. The cost per person per night just for
    camping is $15.00 including tax. Electric is a separate charge of $17 per site per night. That cost can be
    split among those on the site. There is generally room for 4-5 campers on this site. There are non electric
    adjoining sites if you don't need to plug in. To make your reservations or to learn more about the campground
    please visit. https://bassresort.com/

As we've done in years past please bring a can of your favorite chili to put in the community pot for
    Friday nights dinner. On Saturday morning I will provide breakfast for everyone attending. We just need
    some idea of who is coming to make certain there is enough food. Please RSVP on this post when you
    know you can attend. Hope to see many news faces this year!

RSVP
    Last edited by Trailace; 04-16-2021, 07:58 PM.
    sigpic
    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Re: 7th Annual Missouri Campfire 2021

OK Deb and I have sites 585 for the camper like last year and 584 for campfire gathers.

Comment

Just put it on the calendar. Been awhile. A good ride, plus it'll be great to see everyone again. Probably be alone, but ya never know.

Comment

RSVP Here
          Trailace/ Rick
          “You can tell the size of the man by the size of the things that bother him”
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trailace View Post
            Thanks Rick. Perhaps you’ll make it this year.
            sigpic
            Jeff
            2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Originally posted by GailForce View Post
              Thanks Rick. Perhaps you’ll make it this year.
              I hope I can but not sure at this time. Someday I would love to get back on the road again as of now life has other plans.
              Trailace/ Rick
              “You can tell the size of the man by the size of the things that bother him”
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X