No announcement yet.

North-west PA camp out (loleta) cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kerry, I had the same vertebrae operated on in 1980. And it was successful and no residual trouble until now.
    Life is too short to drink bad wine.

Comment

holy smoke,and i thought i had troubles. willl miss you very much.yes ,take it easy and get well for the next year or what ever it takes.
      LURAY
      TURTLE

Comment

weather report for the week end looks good,if it holds.
        TURTLE

Comment

Sorry Jim hope you get better
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for your health issues Jim. Wow! Turtle there's always room for one more. Outstanding work on the weather by the way.

Comment

Good morning my camping friends, its 3am,i can,t sleep so here i am writing this good by post.the past two years i feel like i have got twenty years older.just can,t do it any longer.could say more but i 'm sure you know what i mean.it,s creeping up on you.i'm 89 next month,time to slow down.i will miss all of you.have a great time this week end.
              Turtle
              TURTLE

Comment

Luray, so sorry to hear this news from you. We will miss you quite a bit this weekend. I hope things improve enough by spring that you can join us at least for the daytime at Cowan's gap in the spring.
                1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
                Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Comment

Thanks,that may happen
                  luray
                  TURTLE

Comment

Jim, That weak back comes from all that easy living I'm thinking. I did that same thing though at work one day, picked something up and turned the wrong way...

LuRay, You're slowing down? You've been slow since I've known you but we all didn't want to say anything... I thought you were turning 90? How did the brain surgery go? Oh yeah, it was an ingrown toenail, my mistake. You know I've heard the same "I'm not camping anymore" from you for the last two or three years now.

Looks like rain Thursday if anyone is thinking of going a day early.
                    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Turtle hope you're feeling better and change your mind. There's first come first serve sites or you can share with us. See you all Friday!

Comment

Thanks,might do it. Rain here today.
                        Turtle
                        TURTLE

Comment

Great time at Lolita! Good to see everyone.

Comment

Home safe! Was good to see everyone. Planning on next year already

Comment

Made it home. Was good time as always.good to see our friends again
                              sigpic

Comment

hi gang.long day for me,but i made it.had a strong east wind .rough ride.spent a few hours at my daughter's and pulled in to my garage at 7 o.clock.ole faithful got me home again.you know i had a great time.,in spite of you know what.ha ha.long time to next year but i plan to be there.will see you in MAY AND YOU KNOW WHERE.GOT TO BED AT NINE AND HERE I AM AT 1 AM.
                                TURTLE
                                TURTLE

Comment

Working...
                                X