No announcement yet.

2021 cowan gap camp in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are having a gas shortage in our area and its a pain in you know where.any of you having the same.
    LURAY
    TURTLE

Comment

Originally posted by dkurfiss View Post

Well, after Susan pass away, it is now harder for me to get out of things from both her family and mine. Before she would cover family stuff so I could camp. Now, I have to go or upset both sides of the family
      I can understand that... If I had to take care of both sides of the fence here I would never get anything done either. I hope you're at least getting some riding in.
      2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
      ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
      VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Originally posted by kerryb View Post

Maybe that electric blanket on the mattress would be a good idea after all!
        Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend! Of course that depends on whether you believe the weatherman or not.... They're calling for 80's during the day and 60 at night so you can't ask for anything better and no rain. PS: I'm taking my heater just in case.
        ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

i will be at my site 21 at noon in the morning[20th.] hope to see some of you coming in.
          TURTLE
          TURTLE

Comment

I wont be making it this year. Wife had both knees replaced, a close friend passed and the funeral is Sat. and a friend from Cal. coming in Sun. every one have fun and be safe

Comment

Ttootntommyg here, I planned to be there but when it came time to turn North it was just too cold. (I know huh) so anyway I am currently on a trip since May 1. I'm heading to Natchez Missippi to ride the Natchez Trace Parkway after that I'll look for a motocampers event I can come to and meet everyone. Till then ride camp repeat

Comment

MarySue and I won't be able to attend this year. Three days ago my father had a out patient operation on his leg to increase the circulation. The half hour procedure turned into three hours. His ninety year old heart took issue. He was transferred to the hospital for "dehydration". Blood tests confirmed he'd had a heart attack. They looked at his heart 2 of 4 bypasses clogged, lower heart muscle damaged. His heart doctor didn't feel he was a candidate for surgery. Thankfully he's home today, I'm babysitting my hero. He'd punch me if he new I was writing this. Our campsite is paid for so feel free to use it. God Bless, Ride safe Denny.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerD View Post
                  MarySue and I won't be able to attend this year. Three days ago my father had a out patient operation on his leg to increase the circulation. The half hour procedure turned into three hours. His ninety year old heart took issue. He was transferred to the hospital for "dehydration". Blood tests confirmed he'd had a heart attack. They looked at his heart 2 of 4 bypasses clogged, lower heart muscle damaged. His heart doctor didn't feel he was a candidate for surgery. Thankfully he's home today, I'm babysitting my hero. He'd punch me if he new I was writing this. Our campsite is paid for so feel free to use it. God Bless, Ride safe Denny.
                  Farmer,

I am sorry to hear of your dad's trouble. I hope that all turns out well. Seems like I've been quoting Ecclesiastes 7:14 a lot lately.
                  Anyway, I had hope to finely meet you folks, but alas, it was not to be this time.

Take good care of your hero. There are too few of them.
                  Chuck
                  We're not like this because we ride...we ride because we're like this

Comment

Originally posted by LURAY View Post
                    i will be at my site 21 at noon in the morning[20th.] hope to see some of you coming in.
                    TURTLE
                    Luray,

Thanks for hosting the campout. Glad I came.
                    Also, thanks for sharing your site with this vagabond. I never know whether or not I can get to a campout, until the last minute, so you made it possible this time.

Hope everybody made it home safe.
                    Chuck
                    We're not like this because we ride...we ride because we're like this

Comment

Luray, thanks for hosting, I had a great weekend and a safe trip home, with just enough rain to wet the windshield.

Farmer, sorry you couldn't make it, I hope your hero mends soon, we missed you and Marysue.

looking for the owner of a lone silver fork left on my picnic table...I could mail it to you.

see you in the fall at Loleta.
                      1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
                      Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Comment

Originally posted by baggerhog View Post

Farmer,

I am sorry to hear of your dad's trouble. I hope that all turns out well. Seems like I've been quoting Ecclesiastes 7:14 a lot lately.
                        Anyway, I had hope to finely meet you folks, but alas, it was not to be this time.

Take good care of your hero. There are too few of them.
                        Chuck
                        Bagger Thank you for your kind words and scripture. Dad is still weak, but fighting to get back to walking without a walker. He's had to fight his entire life. This is just another challenge.

Comment

Hi to all that were at the gap.i sure did enjoy camping with all of you.the food was great.swapping lies were great.even me falling off my chair.it found a good home as my tent did before i pulled out.good riddance to both.glad to hear all are safe at home.we missed those that could not make it .i wish your father the best he can do in recovery,.farmer.looking forward to next year.have a great summer, all of you.
                          Luray
                          TURTLE

Comment

It would be nice if you could make the rest of us jealous with some pictures....

--
                            Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
                              It would be nice if you could make the rest of us jealous with some pictures....

--
                              Gordon
                              Tried uploading pictures but the site says it has a 2 mb limit...
                              ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Working...
                              X