More pics

Ken
    Attached Files

Comment

• Re: 10th Annual Cherohala Chill Out

thanks for the pictures!
      Deb
      sigpic
      2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

C3C34CE8-A698-4EBB-9761-8D151B8E6DBF.jpgE89850DF-A783-4676-B6C6-EF8F70D7B612.jpg
        A3D0038C-A943-422C-9B1A-A9DF090D0958.jpg31AE029F-A577-41ED-9294-9260B34FE55D.jpgA92DD0B1-3904-431A-9B21-1CF6B89A8B59.jpg

I still can’t figure out why these rotate like this. They are all right side up in my computer.
        sigpic
        Jeff
        2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Great looking bunch of MotoCampers….certainly wish I could have been amongst that gathering.....Steve looks like he is about to get down to his "fightin' " weight.....or is that just the "broadside" shot making you look like the "thin man"?....I'm sure a good time was had by all.

Comment

It was so good to hang out with old friends and I had almost forgotten how good John’s baked beans were. We had a health scare and the group jumped into action and solved it before those of us down by the road knew what was going on! A big thanks to Lori and Jack for having us again, and times to come! They truly make it feel like home! I’m already looking forward to next year!
            Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

Originally posted by GailForce View Post

I still canÂ’t figure out why these rotate like this. They are all right side up in my computer.
              Some computer systems will auto correct the picture when viewing, so it looks good until you upload it. I had the same issue. It was a pain sometimes. I had to load the photos into a photo editing program and then rotate them. I try to always turn my phone the way which will always give me correct orientation.

I got home last night from chillout/extended chillout. We ended up camping at a NFS site called Beartree east of Damascus, VA

Once again had a good time, rain and all. Its all part of the adventure. Nice catching up with folks and meeting new ones.

Here are a couple more chillout and after chillout photos

cookout.jpg
              The gang at the cookout

game.jpg
              Some of the gang playing a game after we all had a fine dinner.

indian boundry.jpg
              After leaving Hunts I went up to Indian Boundary and camped for the night with the folks staying up there prior to coming back and meeting up with the extended chillout group. Tom does a pretty good Willi Nelson.

beartree.jpg
              One of our campsites at Beartree Campground

beartree_game.jpg
              A night time round of R/L/C. They had to get the rest of my money. I'm gonna have to go back to work to pay off my gambling debts.

beartree3.jpg
              Deb's Beartree Cafe feeding the fellas breakfast
              Meach and Maggie
              05 vtx1300
              07 RS Venture (RIP 2016)
              09 DL 650 VSTROM

Comment

Love the pictures! Thanks for posting. It is good to see familiar smiling faces.
                Deb
                sigpic
                2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

I just now made it home. Thanks and hats off to Jack and Lori for everything you do every year.

Total mileage since leaving for the Chillout last Thursday: 1090.
                  sigpic
                  Green states, camped in - Orange states, ridden in.
                  Jerry
                  2013 DL650 V-Strom ADV, 2002 Kawasaki Super Sherpa, 1990 Honda VTR250

Comment

Sorry I missed it I got a great new screened in porch 14 X 25.
                    Looks great and am proud of it. The crew I hired did a great job.
                    Completed in 5 days. Concrete floor, 18ft, walkway, plus 8 X 16
                    front porch.

Just bad timing, for me I would have come even if I did not have
                    a bike to ride. Missed seeing every one. Maybe I can come by each
                    of your towns and get a free meal.....LOL

Thanks for the pictures. Ziggy I coming to Ky. one day for sure.

Buttset from Mo.

Comment

Thank you all for a great time and making a new guy feel welcome. I look forward to riding and hanging with this group again! I hope I will have time soon to upload the pics and video. Jerry, get with me when you get a chance about that tool tube, please.

Comment

Hi campers.
                        It was good to meet you face to face. See what others are doing. Listening to the conversations of past and future rides.
                        My cracked pot embarrassment grew to the point of me leaving early. When I got home and thought about it, I was out of line . Sorry about that. I'll try again another time.
                        John
                        KISS sigpic

Comment

I'm not adding anything to your statement, but I wish you had hung around for dinner Saturday.

Richard

Comment

Working...
                          X