Mw pa campout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mw pa campout

I think Kerry's ride was even better then Ken's free meal for picking up the mole at that restaurant the year before...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Connie and I were so glad to finally make it to this event. We had a great time visiting with old and new friends. Hope to be able to repeat. Best of health and luck to all. Ride safe and proud.
      sigpic

Comment

Great camping event.realy enjoyed myself with all you young pups.looking forward to next year.had a safe dry trip home .i spent this week taking
        five inches off the top of the box.thinking about building small luggage boxes to mount under the big box on the out side.
        Looking forward to bw falls .hope to see some of you there.
        Luray
        TURTLE

Comment

Made it home tonight. Beet the rain home.enjoyed the company .looking forward to next year already .you guys are the best .will get pics up this weekend if I can get wife to figure it out.
          sigpic

Comment

Can someone help me connect with Ronda Lynn's video on facebook. My wife wants to see the trike ride video. (Pics, or it didn't really happen that way!) I searched for Ronda on facebook and couldn't figure out which one out of 45 Rondas.
            1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
            Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Comment

Kerry:
              I sent you a PM last night.

Jim
              Life is too short to drink bad wine.

Comment

Working...
              X