same location, Bass Resort in Steelville Missouri. I’m suggesting
    similar dates as last year. September 19-22. I’ll run by the
    Campground in a couple of weeks and post suggestions for camp
    sites. If we happen to lose this forum in the mean time please get
    updated details on the MotoCampers Facebook page that is now in
    place. Hope to see many of you there.
    sigpic
    Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Re: 2019 Missouri Campfire

Got it marked!

Mike
    09 VN 900 Classic LT
    sigpic

Comment

got it in our calendar
      Deb and I plan to be there too

Comment

Got it in my calendar.
        Gary

2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
        2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
        MOPH, American Legion, NRA
        IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
        sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
        sold 2005 Electra Glide
        sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
        sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
        sold 1970 Honda trail 70
        sold 1965 Honda 100

Comment

Hope to make it to this one this year!
          Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Comment

Hi Derick. Will you also place the Missouri Campfire in the event area.
            Thanks for getting the events section set up. I appreciate it very much.
            sigpic
            Jeff
            2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Originally posted by GailForce View Post
              Hi Derick. Will you also place the Missouri Campfire in the event area.
              Thanks for getting the events section set up. I appreciate it very much.
              Jeff, you may want to send Derick a pm.

Comment

For some reason the Missouri Campfire has dropped off the event section
                on the home page. Please keep Sept. 19-22 on your calendar. I have
                sent Derick a PM to get it reposted as soon as possible.

Hoping to get all campers interested in our 4 beer float trip this year.
                It’s been a fun way to spend the afternoon.
                sigpic
                Jeff

Comment

I road down to Bass Resort today and made a reservation for site #583. This is one
                  of the sites we used a couple of years ago. This site and 585 have plenty of shade,
                  electric and is a short walk to the river for swimming. If your prefer a non electric
                  site there are some adjacent to these. Sharing sites and electric is no problem.
                  Camping fees are approximately $12 per night per person plus tax. Electric is $15
                  per night per site not per person. So we can split the electric costs up between us.

To continue with previous tradition please bring a can of chili to put in a community
                  pot for Friday night dinner. I will provide breakfast Saturday morning as we’ve done
                  in the past. Please RSVP so I know how much food to bring.

In years past we have had float trips on Friday and Saturday. They can be arranged
                  during your stay.

Here is a link to there website for more information.
                  http://bassresort.com

I plan to arrive on Thursday 9/19 and stay till Sunday. Hope to see you there too.
                  sigpic
                  Jeff

Comment

Sorry to say, but I will not be there. However, i will be represented. Joyce and her sister Marty are coming.. They're roughing it in a cabin (Joyce refers it as glamping).

Comment

Originally posted by GailForce View Post
                      I road down to Bass Resort today and made a reservation for site #583. This is one
                      of the sites we used a couple of years ago. This site and 585 have plenty of shade,
                      electric and is a short walk to the river for swimming. If your prefer a non electric
                      site there are some adjacent to these. Sharing sites and electric is no problem.
                      Camping fees are approximately $12 per night per person plus tax. Electric is $15
                      per night per site not per person. So we can split the electric costs up between us.

To continue with previous tradition please bring a can of chili to put in a community
                      pot for Friday night dinner. I will provide breakfast Saturday morning as we’ve done
                      in the past. Please RSVP so I know how much food to bring.

In years past we have had float trips on Friday and Saturday. They can be arranged
                      during your stay.

Here is a link to there website for more information.
                      http://bassresort.com

I plan to arrive on Thursday 9/19 and stay till Sunday. Hope to see you there too.
                      Don’t forget to RSVP for the Missouri Campfire next Thursday. We need to plan for
                      enough food for the free breakfast on Saturday. Hope to see you there.
                      sigpic
                      Jeff

Comment

Complication just came up! My only grandkid is coming to visit for next week from Florida!

I really look forward to this campout! Especially the 4 beer floats!!

Have FUN!!!!

Mike
                        09 VN 900 Classic LT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hardwire View Post
                          Complication just came up! My only grandkid is coming to visit for next week from Florida!

I really look forward to this campout! Especially the 4 beer floats!!

Have FUN!!!!

Grandkids love to camp and float. Doubt that Grandma would approve the motorcycle ride
                          to the campground though. We’ll miss you.
                          sigpic
                          Jeff

Comment

Gailforce

I had to go to a service for a friend tonight. Hope to head to Steeleville about 10 AM Friday.
                            If you see a place my MMate might fit. let me know or put a rock where to put it. LOL
                            No power needed. Thanks just was not sure I could come. Hope to see you guys about noon.
                            If your floating see you when you get back. Maybe tell someone where I might set up...

Mike.

Buttset from Mo. 816-260-4531

Comment

I knew if you guys and gals went camping it would rain, wished for it a month ago.
                              Gary

2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
                              2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
                              MOPH, American Legion, NRA
                              IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
                              sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
                              sold 2005 Electra Glide
                              sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
                              sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
                              sold 1970 Honda trail 70
                              sold 1965 Honda 100

Comment

Working...
                              X