2019 Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Events?

Glad to hear the heart issue is now about in your rearview mirror...what type Cancer do you have that you can delay treatment for two years? Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mailman01 View Post
      Glad to hear the heart issue is now about in your rearview mirror...what type Cancer do you have that you can delay treatment for two years? Good luck with that.
      good old prostrate, now I can have it removed once off of blood thinners for awhile.
      Gary

2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
      2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
      MOPH, American Legion, NRA
      IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
      sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
      sold 2005 Electra Glide
      sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
      sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
      sold 1970 Honda trail 70
      sold 1965 Honda 100

Comment

D----d Prostate.....the scourge to mankind....I tell my wifie...women have about everything else involving the reproduction of the species...they just as well could have had the prostate to, would have made "real men" out of them....especially since the male species was/is created with the "hunter/killer/provider" instinct, they certainly did not need this little gland to hinder their providing for the family....She was not too receptive to my logic....But best of luck on your "gland" removal...

And, I'm glad we finally got motocampers back online....

Comment

I plan to camp at Blackwater falls state park in wva on the first weekend in May the 3rd,4th and 5th. This is a shake down of the new camping gear I have,cot etc.This is open to anyone. Company will be great.If weather is bad [rain]lots of it, it will be the next week end,If that is bad the next week end. I ,m only 120 miles away and [I] like to ride.
          LuRay
          TURTLE

Comment

Originally posted by lytle1gw View Post
            Think they have my heart issues fixed so now have to begin on the cancer maybe in the fall. Been putting it off for 2 years because of the heart.
            Most excellent news!
            Deb
            sigpic
            2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

2019 is hard to do as I retire but will be looking hard at 2020 so I cn finally get out and meet y all
              sigpic
              2017 HD Tri Glide/ 2010 Timeout
              www.mrclean28.smugmug.com
              U.S. Army Retired

Comment

Originally posted by LURAY View Post
                I plan to camp at Blackwater falls state park in wva on the first weekend in May the 3rd,4th and 5th. This is a shake down of the new camping gear I have,cot etc.This is open to anyone. Company will be great.If weather is bad [rain]lots of it, it will be the next week end,If that is bad the next week end. I ,m only 120 miles away and [I] like to ride.
                LuRay
                Sounds good, there is a local HOG thing going on that weekend but who knows by then...
                2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Well the wife and I have plans to travel the first part of Jun in Moyers OK Adam Sandoval KRiver Campground. If you all can stop in camp. Second will be same location but to support Bring It Home ride to achieve themes Harleys in one parade to break the record. along the way camping in Dahlonega GA visiting grandkids
                  sigpic
                  2017 HD Tri Glide/ 2010 Timeout
                  www.mrclean28.smugmug.com
                  U.S. Army Retired

Comment

Originally posted by kayakinbiker View Post
                    Sorry to hear! Hope she is going to be ok...I am not doing Blackwater or Hocking Hills next year as I am doing the Cabot trail thing..
                    Meat cove is north east of the Cabot trail, small village on a cliff. Camp on the grass overlooking the ocean without any fence to obstruct the view. Pretty gutsy one lane trail to get there. I haven't been there for long time.
                    KISS sigpic

Comment

Meat Cove is well worth the side trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X