NE Pa Meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE Pa Meetup

Had a meet a few years ago at the house and had to cancel the next one,so i am going to throw it out there for another camp out at dimetravlers for the month of Aug for any weekend a few can make it out.Weather is great at that time and veggies are at there peak.meat on the fire with fresh corn and veggies .If we can make it happen it would be great. dimetravler

Re: NE Pa Meetup

Hi Bill
    Great to hear from you. The wife and I had a great time at the last camp out and sure would like to see the family again (you to). Set the dates and we will sure try to be there.
    sigpic

Comment

Depending on what date you would like to hold it, I would love to join in.
      Deb
      sigpic
      2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

You DO know that IBMC's International campout is in Towanda in June...yes?
        We're not like this because we ride...we ride because we're like this

Comment

We would be interested.
          sigpic

Comment

Aloha!

Myself included. I'd be interested. I have to get to Endicott, NY around that time, so guessing your meet will not be "too" far from there. No promises but will sure keep an eye on this thread.

I love riding Route 6 in Western PA. Never rode it much past Interstate 81 going East. Always jumped on I-81 and headed North to Binghamton when riding Rte 6 from Ohio.

-3Sport
            Moto Tent Camping since 1995 via a 1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 and my 1982 Honda GL500 Interstate Silverwing
            sigpic
            "He Who Would Travel Happily Must Travel Light" - Antoine De St. Exupery

Comment

I am interested, depending on the weekend. I have one weekend scheduled for August (the 18/19th) for camping, so the rest of the month is open.

Jim
              Life is too short to drink bad wine.

Comment

Interested. I'm not too far from Tunkhannock.
                Joe L.
                Bath, NY & Susquehanna, PA
                sigpic

Comment

just about 3 hrs drive for me...its a possibility!
                  2008 GL1800-HPNA with 65,000+ miles
                  1995 BunkHouse camper
                  Darkside #1720

sigpic

Comment

Well going to set the date for the 9th thru the 13th of August,anybody who wants to come out just roll in. dimetravler

Comment

Originally posted by dimetraveler View Post
                      Well going to set the date for the 9th thru the 13th of August,anybody who wants to come out just roll in. dimetravler
                      It's on my calendar. I won't know until early July if I can make it. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks.
                      Moto Tent Camping since 1995 via a 1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 and my 1982 Honda GL500 Interstate Silverwing
                      sigpic
                      "He Who Would Travel Happily Must Travel Light" - Antoine De St. Exupery

Comment

I put this on my calendar and hope to make it this year. I won't know for sure until July time frame.
                        Deb
                        sigpic
                        2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Comment

My wife and I would like to show up for a couple of days. This will be our first Motocampers get together. What is thee address?

Gary & Susan DeWitt
                          2008 V Star 1100
                          2003 Voyager 1200
                          1970's Time Out Camper

Comment

Gary:
                            He lives in Tuckhannock, PA, about 200 mile for me from Greece. For you (if you go down Rt 14) it is about 175 miles. As of now I am planning on going and leaving on Thurs morning. We could meet up and ride down together.

Also, it is time for lunch again @Panera or an ice cream ride.

Jim Crane
                            Life is too short to drink bad wine.

Comment

Wish I could but I will be in the UP of Mi. Have fun.
                              Deb
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X