Nice video, looks like a good time!
    GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
    GL1800 & XR650L Hers
    IBA #66870
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Possible Southeastern OH campout

Amazing video for sure.

The Triple Nickle (SR 555) video section gave me goosebumps. I'll have to get to my Florida pad and get the big Triumph up here so I can really enjoy that road. The Honda is a bit meek for The Triple Nickle.
      Moto Tent Camping since 1995 via a 1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 and my 1982 Honda GL500 Interstate Silverwing
      sigpic
      "He Who Would Travel Happily Must Travel Light" - Antoine De St. Exupery

Comment

Loved the vid! Posted it on my FB for friends to see..thanx for making it!
        sigpic

Comment

You did a hell of a job, on the video, Susan! And, I'm glad you did not get a pic of me smiling, after I lost a crown Saturday morning. Got that fixed this week.

You and I are surely blessed, to live just a stones through from 555.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I enjoy taking pictures and making videos and photo books. Fabricator would tell you I am too picky when I am doing them and get a little frustrated if everything isn't time just right to my satisfaction. He told me all week to just finish and post it lol. This was the first time I put one on youtube and there was quite a learning curve but I finally figured it out. Yes Dbone we are fortunate to live so close to 555 for us it is less than 5 miles. I will be taking pictures during our upcoming week long motocamping vacation and will make a video when return to post if anyone is interested. We are planning on including the Chill out in our trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Thanks everyone! I enjoy taking pictures and making videos and photo books. Fabricator would tell you I am too picky when I am doing them and get a little frustrated if everything isn't time just right to my satisfaction. He told me all week to just finish and post it lol. This was the first time I put one on youtube and there was quite a learning curve but I finally figured it out. Yes Dbone we are fortunate to live so close to 555 for us it is less than 5 miles. I will be taking pictures during our upcoming week long motocamping vacation and will make a video when return to post if anyone is interested. We are planning on including the Chill out in our trip.
              Would love to see the Chill-out, keep missing it every year for health.
              Gary

2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
              2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
              MOPH, American Legion, NRA
              IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
              sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
              sold 2005 Electra Glide
              sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
              sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
              sold 1970 Honda trail 70
              sold 1965 Honda 100

Comment

Originally posted by 3SportBiker View Post
                What is THAT monstrosity? That's in Ohio? If I knew about it, I have forgotten. Looks like a bucket from the world's largest stream shovel.
                That's exactly what it is...
                2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
                ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
                VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

Working...
                X