2018 MO Campfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 MO Campfire

Good news for us. We're in our house. I was able to make it back to MO last week to load our stuff and drive it down. It's all unloaded, and now in the process of being unpacked. Long story short, looks like I'll be able to make the Campfire. Joyce won't be making the trip so won't be hauling the camper. No camper means no large pot (for the chili) so anyone with the room, if you could bring a pot, it would be appreciated.
    See ya'll then

Comment

How big do you need? We can make room. Deb says she has a 5 to 7 gallon pot. Will that work? Deb says she will miss Joyce.

Comment

Has anyone ever heard about one of these portable frige/freezers https://www.acopower.com/product/por...zer-and-cooler
        It will run on car outlet, solar, AC, or it's own internal battery. But the company to buy from has been hard to contact. I could but from amazon or ebay but they have other products I would like to bundle into the purchase at hopefully a better price.

Comment

Originally posted by almosthere View Post
          How big do you need? We can make room. Deb says she has a 5 to 7 gallon pot. Will that work? Deb says she will miss Joyce.
          I would think 3-5 gallons would be fine but it won't hurt to be larger.
          Joyce said the same-- for everyone.

Comment

Ok we will bring the big pot. GailForce can also use it for his gravy for breakfast.

Comment

I’ve got room for any extra gear we may be missing.
              sigpic
              Jeff
              2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Just got back from a 400 mile trip, need to service bike and start watching the weather. See you Friday.

Comment

Hi all. Two more days of work, then final packing and we will be ?ready? to go. Still keeping a positive expectation that they will get my bike back together and ready by Tues. afternoon. Other wise we will be 2-up on wife's bike with a VERY heavy LL in tow. My bike has been in the dealer's service bay for two weeks. Needs a brain transplant. lol On a ride to have Deb's bike fixed, done and good, mine stuck in 6th gear and would not down shift. Long story short everything on our Spyders is fly-by-wire. Paddle shift, throttle, everything is controlled by computer which went coo-coo. So send us well wishes that parts come in and all is good-to-go. Will be glad to see all and spend some time just having fun. Oh by the way everyone that wants to have a little lucky fun after dinner one night bring some extra shower money. hint LRC

Comment

Dusting all my camp stuff off, ready to party... (kayak ing)

Darn hoping to see a new shirt from Joyce...
                    Mike
                    09 VN 900 Classic LT
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't say I'm ready but have pulled all my minimal camping gear out of the boxes; hopefully everything I need. Planning to leave Tues or early Weds morning; should be there Thursday. Little more then a few miles this year.
                      Sorry, no new shirts this year, but got plenty of quarters.
                      Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Comment

We will arrive Thursday.....Looking forward to it.....Leaving there and headed to Blackwater Falls W.V.
                        RIDE TO LIVE !

sigpic

Comment

I’ll arrive Thursday as well. Looks a bit wet for the weekend so I’m bringing
                          a tarp.
                          sigpic
                          Jeff
                          2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Almost packed! Bringing car and camper so we have room !
                            2012 Limited Harley Davidson +09 Aspen classic
                            ( WIFE MADE ME BUY THEM BOTH)
                            The only time you can have too much fuel.............is if your on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by dan1551 View Post
                              Almost packed! Bringing car and camper so we have room !
                              Swing by and pick me up please. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kar650 View Post
                                Swing by and pick me up please. LOL
                                I having trouble with something?
                                2012 Limited Harley Davidson +09 Aspen classic
                                ( WIFE MADE ME BUY THEM BOTH)
                                The only time you can have too much fuel.............is if your on fire!

Comment

Working...
                                X