14th Annual Moonshine Lunch Run 14 April 2018 in Moonshine, IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14th Annual Moonshine Lunch Run 14 April 2018 in Moonshine, IL

Yes, the weather is not looking too favorable. I think I am gonna just stay home this weekend. I am up to my eye balls in a big remodeling project on my house, that I really need to be working on anyway.

Roger
    sigpic
    1986 Concours/1999 KLR650/2006 KLX250S

Comment

Well, we went and conquered the burger. Yes it was very windy. Yes it rained Friday night. Yes it rained on the way back to Michigan. Yes it was windy on the way back. Inspite of all that Imhad a great time, but also happy to be back home in a warm house. I'm glad I made the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by martyblok View Post
        Well, we went and conquered the burger. Yes it was very windy. Yes it rained Friday night. Yes it rained on the way back to Michigan. Yes it was windy on the way back. Inspite of all that Imhad a great time, but also happy to be back home in a warm house. I'm glad I made the last one.
        Glad your home and dry.

Ken

Comment

You're the man
          Glad you survived, had a good time, and made it home safe.
          Hated to pass it up; guess I wimped out.
          We had 1 1/2" of rain, high winds, and severe lightning here last night. And that storm was heading directly east to Casey. So during that event, I was happy to be home dry and toasty

Comment

Yes sorry to miss last one too. Slipped on mud now knee is double size so would have been tough ride.
            Gary

2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
            2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
            MOPH, American Legion, NRA
            IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
            sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
            sold 2005 Electra Glide
            sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
            sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
            sold 1970 Honda trail 70
            sold 1965 Honda 100

Comment

Originally posted by martyblok View Post
              Glad you made it back safely. How was the turn out?
              sigpic
              Jeff
              2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

Comment

Saw on Facebook 1700 Hamburgers sold.

Ken

Comment

When we were at the store and it was early because we wanted to get headed home before the ice hit in Michigan the crowd was real small. Some of the diehards were there though. Ken said he saw 1700 burgers served. I heard that they had prepared for about 3200 burgers so they didn't get near the number they were expecting. That was because of the weather but we have had rain there before.

Comment

Working...
                  X