2013 Roll A Home Wide Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Roll A Home Wide Bed

$3,400 - in great shape - includes AC, trailer dolly, levelling blocks, double door, tool box (mounted on cooler rack so can be removed), rug for dressing area, small fan, no brakes. all lights work, spare tire, two extra wheels with one extra tire still serviceable, bearing seals - No leaks - Hate to sell but back issues do not allow me to continue to camp
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 10 photos.

One more thing - this is located in Cape Coral FL

Comment

Freaking great price! I just purchased a 2015 RAH and am in the process of making it my own. You might want to set your picture so viewers can enlarge it for better inspection. Pictures if current speaks volumes to your potential buyer(s). JMHO Hope you have it sold soon. Edit added; also tons of people on Facebook are looking for campers.

Comment

Thanks - just signed in and looked at pictures - they came in full size when I signed in - hope that resolves that issue - also includes a locking wheel chock

Comment

Originally posted by BobK View Post
          Thanks - just signed in and looked at pictures - they came in full size when I signed in - hope that resolves that issue - also includes a locking wheel chock
          Wow surprised that has not sold yet! Sure is going to make someone a happy camper!

Comment

Thanks - perhaps just too late in season for people to make this investment

Comment

Great looking camper and very reasonably priced...IMO....Shouldn't be around very long...

Comment

Price reduced to $3,200

Comment

Working...
                X