Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Northern Tool Tag-a-Long Trailer with upgrades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Northern Tool Tag-a-Long Trailer with upgrades.

Up for sale is a year old Northern Tool Tag-a-Long trailer. Upgrades include a Swivel Hitch, extended tongue, 4 day cooler, 12" aluminum rims and 6 ply steel belted radial tires rated for 80 mph. This includes a matching spare mounted underneath. The trailer has LED lights. The cargo pod has a key lock and has been moved back for better balance. I've had it out on several camping trips and it follows beautifully at 75+ mph. $800. Will deliver or meetup within 100 miles of Chicago.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    2017 Triumph Trophy SE

I have the same trailer, just the harbor freight edition. Where did you get that little cooler rack???
    Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Comment

The Northern Tool trailer is a little different than the HF trailer. It comes with the cooler rack and the foot on the tongue. There are a few other changes as well.
      2017 Triumph Trophy SE

Comment

Sale pending...
        2017 Triumph Trophy SE

Comment

Originally posted by Hoovooloo View Post
          The Northern Tool trailer is a little different than the HF trailer. It comes with the cooler rack and the foot on the tongue. There are a few other changes as well.
          Ahh dang that's a nice little feature to throw in. However, I think I spent 175 bucks on mine...so I recognize there are some shortcomings lol.
          Current Bikes:

Comment

Anybody know where to get a set of fenders for one of these trailers? The cheapest I found were $35 a piece, 70 bucks (plus shipping) for a set of plastic fender seems a little steep for me. Okay, I already know I'm cheap, I prefer to be called frugal...
            2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
            ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
            VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Comment

HF doesn't seem to be selling them anymore. Ever since the tire and non LED issues, they don't sell them. I had found a store that had one in stock, but they were banned from selling it. Northern Tool upgraded their trailers and began selling them again. Now they sell for $550+.
              2017 Triumph Trophy SE

Comment

I bought a wrecked one ($140) that the tub, lights and fenders were destroyed and plan on using it as a flat bed cargo trailer. I'd like to put fenders on it but not necessary I guess if I cover the wheels with the bed. No open wheels allowed I believe I saw somewhere.
                ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetick View Post
                  Anybody know where to get a set of fenders for one of these trailers? The cheapest I found were $35 a piece, 70 bucks (plus shipping) for a set of plastic fender seems a little steep for me. Okay, I already know I'm cheap, I prefer to be called frugal...
                  Etrailer.com has some fenders for around 18.00 ea.
                  2017 Triumph Trophy SE

Comment

Etrailer.com has some fenders for around 18.00 ea.
                    I'll have to look again, I must have missed them. I was just on there trying to order a couple brake magnets. Gave up when it wouldn't process my order. I go to trailerparts.com now for most of my stuff, they're cheaper and their site works...
                    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Just checked again on the trailer fenders... Etrailer wants $32 for the same exact fenders that trailerparts.com wants $16 for, exactly double and yes it's for one fender on Etrailer. Guess where I'm ordering them at?
                      ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Just saw this, Bluetick, I have a set of steel fenders that came with my HF trailer (12" wheels) they are yours if you want them. New, black, unused, heavy steel. I can bring them to Loleta.
                        Last edited by kerryb; 08-23-2021, 06:16 PM. Reason: Speling!
                        1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
                        Teardrop cargo trailer, 04 LL "cycle" model, 08 FXSTC, '76 cb550f

Comment

HF doesn't seem to be selling them anymore. Ever since the tire and non LED issues, they don't sell them. I had found a store that had one in stock, but they were banned from selling it. Northern Tool upgraded their trailers and began selling them again. Now they sell for $550+.
                          Yowza...I was looking at buying one of those for the VIN/title and they were 300 bucks at the time.

I got my HF trailer many moons ago, just before the tire issues. I also used a 25% off coupon on it, and walked out spending 175 for it. I think I've used it 4 or 5 times.......but for the ~400 bucks I have in it, it's worth it to just store it.
                          Current Bikes:

Comment

Originally posted by kerryb View Post
                            Just saw this, Bluetick, I have a set of steel fenders that came with my HF trailer (12" wheels) they are yours if you want them. New, black, unused, heavy steel. I can bring them to Loleta.
                            Already ordered the plastic ones. A bad story on the trailer but after spending over a hundred bucks (lights, fenders, hardware, etc) to get it ready the guy wants it back! Yes, I called him a few choice words...
                            ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Hey HooVooLoo, we didn't mean to hijack your post here. I actually had this same cargo trailer you're selling.
                              ABATE, HOG, IBMC,

Comment

Working...
                              X