Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAH questions

Re: ROH questions

Yes, the uneven terrain was an issue for me... I am playing with using a RV Tire LEveling that seems to work well.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...-leveler/21017

I use two.. and can level the left / right...perfectly.. and have some blocks to go under the dressing area.

Worked well on my last camping trip
    1998 Honda Valkyrie - Standard Blue and Cream
    2013 RAH Wide

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

I also have a 2012 RAH WB. When I picked mine up I asked about the legs too. Sheila told me that with the legs attached the slide has a 300 lb. weight capacity. When I camp alone I sleep with just my legs on the slide, and no attaching of supports. On a trip to (almost) the Arctic Circle my shorter buddy slept in the slide. With the struts attached we had no problems.

Here’s an answer you haven’t come up with a question for …. Yet. Yes, the mattress is flat. The slide mattress is slightly thinner to compensate for the raised position of the slide.

Fill
    ’94 GL 1500 SE Extras: SIRUS Satellite Radio, Garmin GPS, SADDLEMAN Road Sofa and Touring Luggage, Touring Floodlights, Multiple Deer Whistles.
    Pulling an ’80 Eagle 1 Trailer or ’12 Roll A Home (wide bed, brakes)

Quote Originally Posted by RJ-97 View Post
    There's a 2012 wide bed for sale ($3700) on the RAH website (forum). Says it includes just about every option available.
    You're killing me....
    2014 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Site Supporter
    (Threadstarter)

Could be worse. I sold my silver escapade two weeks ago. It was a good buy, but the guy really wanted one that matched his bike (blue). Said he gave up on that possibility. Now, just this week I see a guy on one of the GL sites is selling a blue escapade. I don't think he monitors that forum, and I didn't want to bust his bubble.

Good luck with your project.

Re: RAH questions

When I bought my Mini Mate, it was Black and I owned a Blue Electra Glide. So I painted the MM Blue to match the bike. A year later I buy a Black bike and have to repaint the trailer Black... That was a good deal on that 2012 RAH. I just paid the same for a 2011 a month ago, that's what I was referencing when I said you were killing me.