Thread: Flathead lake experience anyone ?

Flathead lake experience anyone ?

I am looking for a campground for two couples on bikes with Kwik Kamp trailers around Flathead Lake, Montana. What I need is:

Electricity and showers

Most of the state parks don't have these luxuries. Anyone stayed at any campsites that have these ? I know I normally have to reserve an RV spot rather than just a tent site, and that is fine with me.

Thanks !!

Re: Flathead lake experience anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by R-man View Post
    I am looking for a campground for two couples on bikes with Kwik Kamp trailers around Flathead Lake, Montana. What I need is:

Electricity and showers

Most of the state parks don't have these luxuries. Anyone stayed at any campsites that have these ? I know I normally have to reserve an RV spot rather than just a tent site, and that is fine with me.

Thanks !!
    We have stayed at the KOA in Polson before. A little pricey but a excellent campground with water, electric and clean private showers. Nice store and only about a mile from Polson with a view of the lake. There is a great Mexican restaurant in town right next to the water.

Mark
    See You down the road...
    I get to drive - She does the drive by shooting (with the camera)
    2012 Harley Ultra Classic-'14 XLHD Cargo Trailer
    Our own web page http://www.jmh-limited-editions.com/home.html

Flathead lake is a large area....what part of the lake are you looking at....east or west side...northern part or southern?
    Here's one at Finley Point that has some electric sites available thru the end of July. Near Polson...(south end of the lake).
    http://montanastateparks.reserveamer...&parkId=630111
    "Four Wheels move the body; two wheels move the soul"............Ride Safe 09 F800GS
    www.justcallmewhosoever.blogspot.com

Thanks !! I think I did check that one out, but no availability there for our dates. I did end up reserving a KOA in Whitefish that will work for us - like is said by others... a little pricey but we will be sharing it with at least one other couple so it brings the costs down, plus free breakfast and the pool, etc.. we will have to suffer through it