Thread: Supernova 300 lumens camp light

Supernova 300 lumens camp light

I picked up this LED light from amazon and used it last weekend for two days camping. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CCRXCH2/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Supernova 300 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Lantern - The Best LED Lantern for Camping, Hiking or Any Type of Emergency - Battery Powered and Long Lasting Lanterns LED - Lantern Flashlights - Amazon.com[/ame]

Pros: light only uses 3 D batteries and puts out 300 lumens. This little camp light really shinned bright in the camper and around the campsite at night. I was very happy with the way it performed and it only takes up a small amount of space when packing. The lamps corners have rubber covers to protect them, a hook on the bottom for hanging it and a fold down handle on the top. This light shines all around and you dont seem to get any shaddows even when it was hung upside down. Compaired to the Colman led camp light it replaced this light is 10 times better quality.

Cons At this time I can find no cons about the light and hope it will last for years.

At 29.99 I am very happy with this little light.

Senior
    2009 Victory Vision
    Aspen classic
    Over night Camping welcome

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Re: Supernova 300 lumens camp light

Thanks for the review Senior! This is one thing I've yet to purchase, I have one of the led "UFO" lights for in the tent it works okay. I've got a lantern that hooks to one of the small gas canisters that I like, but it would be so handy to have a battery powered one in the gear bag for using inside and out! Thanks again!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Re: Supernova 300 lumens camp light

Yeah I luv lights of all kinds, gonna take a good look at this one.
    Gary

2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
    2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
    MOPH, American Legion, NRA
    IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
    sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
    sold 2005 Electra Glide
    sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
    sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
    sold 1970 Honda trail 70
    sold 1965 Honda 100