Thread: Road Mate DVR

Panama City Beach, fl.(PROWLER 145)/winter Phippsburg, Me/summer

Smile Road Mate DVR

I am at the Ft Myers Rv and camping show and their is a vendor selling a Road Mate Dvr that mounts on winfshield and is smaller than my GPS. It records for 10 hours and looking at the video it is really sharp and clear. he is selling these for 125.00 anyone know anything about these units. I was talking about a go Pro but this seems to record a lot longer

tks triker tom

Re: Road Mate DVR

Quote Originally Posted by Triker tom View Post
    I am at the Ft Myers Rv and camping show and their is a vendor selling a Road Mate Dvr that mounts on winfshield and is smaller than my GPS. It records for 10 hours and looking at the video it is really sharp and clear. he is selling these for 125.00 anyone know anything about these units. I was talking about a go Pro but this seems to record a lot longer

tks triker tom
    the G-Pro is a tested system that is meant for outdoor use what your looking at is a dash cam similar to the one in my semi truck I would get the Go Pro for the bike

Posted via Mobile Device

2004 FLHTC 1982 FLHP 1974 CB360 1996 Kwik-Kamp
    Life Member ABATE
    Helmet Free since 1979

SCRC Borderline member mrclean28h's Avatar

Re: Road Mate DVR

Quote Originally Posted by Triker tom View Post

tks triker tom
    I use Contour Roam it is simple and last all day so far no major issues

2014 Ultra Classic Limited
    www.mrclean28.smugmug.com
    U.S. Army Retired