Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll-A-Home Camp Trailer

Sidecars Rule! ☺

Re: Roll-A-Home Camp Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Trades? Why in the world would you want to? I hear of people with 100,000 plus miles on em! I guess they're hard to wear out. I do have people contact me pretty often wondering if I know where any used ones are. I bet it wouldn't be hard to find a buyer. As for in the paint & body business for 20 years, I've been in it for closer to 36-37 years. Just been at this location for 20. Flashy? Definately doable!
    Larry Burmesch took in trades of any brand. He never seemed to have any trouble reselling them.
    We're on our fifth camper. It's nice to upgrade once in a while.

You will love it! I have the standard size and it seems roomy enough so the king should be luxury. Just get some padding for the edge of the bed. I think I saw someone slit a pool noodle lengthwise and use that as a pad. The standard bed doesn't have that rail so I don't have the pad.

The biggest downside to the Roll-A-Home is that if you camp around other people you will draw a crowd and everyone will want to look at it and know where you got it.

Last edited by Scott in PA; 02-05-2011 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Fixed attached pictures
    Harley Ultra Classic
    Independent AMSOIL Dealer
    http://www.bestusoil.com

Wink Re: Roll-A-Home Camp Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by ImRubicon View Post
    Welcome to the site
    I for one like mine as I bought a used one last spring and in process of enjoying it . maybe you will start taking in trades ??????

paint and body for twenty years Hmmmm.... maybe a flashy paint job as well LOL
    Yes, we do take trade in's. People calling all the time looking for used ones!
    2011 Heritage / 2010 Rollahome

Okie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Yes, we do take trade in's. People calling all the time looking for used ones!

Hmmm.....Now I am defanatly going to have to stop by next time I am in Hobart. A camp trailer is the next thing on my wish list....
    Kerry,
    1989 GL1500 Goldwing
    1984 VF700C aka Ye Olde MagnaWing

Quote Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
    Hmmm.....Now I am defanatly going to have to stop by next time I am in Hobart. A camp trailer is the next thing on my wish list....
    Youre not too far from us...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Youre not too far from us...
    I know and I also cover the local phone office there across the street from the library. I get down there quite often.

I wantr fancy paint job and a few extra's like the AC unit sleeve
    2014 Valkyrie Red the fastest color!
    Remember if its old and you are old its not worth as much as you paid for it

I have a 1968 combi-camp, but after looking at all the others looks like the rollahome is the best to go to. Will be looking at buying after I retire in March. Great looking camper and love the way to access storage.

There are alot of good ones out there! We shopped for over a year before we finally made the decision to go with the Roll A Home. Billy really like the off ground dressing area as well as how it pulled. Friends of ours have Bunkhouse, Aspen ect... havent seen one I didnt like. I can tell you the people that we have talked to love their Roll A Homes! All the reviews I have came across have had good things to say and we plan to keep that going!
    We got to spend some time with Larry (previous owner) and he believed in a quality product and we will continue in that direction. Billy is a paint and body man of 30 plus years and I am a Quality Engineer of 20 plus years so.... we will strive to maintain and exceed a quality product!
    You will have alot of fun shopping and reviewing campers and good luck to you in retirement!

Thanks Sheila, the old 68 does fairly well but is covered in lite weight canvas so always have to cover in rain and no storage. Was looking at leesure-lite but do not like the access to storage even though the price is just a little less. Do not mind paying for quality made items. Is there a long waiting list for your campers?