Thread: Kwik Kamp Campers

Kwik Kamp Campers

Think I have decided on a Kwik Kamp as I am not sure how much use it will get and don't think spending thousands on one that is not going to get used is a smart idea. Can anybody give me any input on them, both good and bad, and any mods that you have made to them? I am excited on the prospect of the new camper and am going to look at it on Saturday. Thanks.

Re: Kwik Kamp Campers

Kwik Kamps are very good campers, but they quit making them 14 years ago... I bought one (1998 model) last year around this time and towed it behind me all last Summer close to 15000 miles and enjoyed it alot, but decided to go back to tenting it. Just be sure to get one that has been taken good care of, and it will last a long time!

(Threadstarter)

How much did you pay for yours if you don't mind my asking and what did you turn around and sell it for?

Quote Originally Posted by dtdmother View Post
    How much did you pay for yours if you don't mind my asking and what did you turn around and sell it for?
    I bought it for $1200, (plus the trip to pick it up), and sold it for $1200. I had to do some cleaning, but it was in good shape! Just keep in mind the cost of a new canvas is around a thousand bucks, so look it over before you buy one...