Thread: Kettle Campground, Cabins & RV Park - Eureka Springs

just another Saddle Tramp Dusty Boots's Avatar

Kettle Campground, Cabins & RV Park - Eureka Springs

This campground is very close to Eureka Springs and has all the amenities.

I stayed here for a rally over the Labor Day weekend in Sept , 2011
    You can either get a primitive site, or one with electric and I believe the also have electric and water(?)
    Swimming pool, hot showers, WiFi (additional fee) are all yours at this campground. Showers/bathouse is getting dated and could be cleaner, but if you want a campground close to town, (Trolley Bus stop in the campground) then this is the one, but ask for a site away from the highway or you'll hear the traffic all night long.

Not my favorite type of campground, but it is ideally situated in a popular area.

Dusty
    Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
    "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8518/8390110233_2a7d94ec03_m.jpg

Re: Kettle Campground, Cabins & RV Park - Eureka Springs

I've stayed there a few times myself while touring Arkansas. It's not your traditional camping in the woods thing, but puts you in town if that's what you want.

We've stayed there in Spring 2009. Just a note: the cabins do not have bathrooms. We rented a cabin and didn't think to ask if it had a bathroom or not. Just assumed it would.

~Stephanie

2008 Dark Red Goldwing GL1800, level 4 - "yes, it's mine and no, you can't ride it!"
    2013 Aspen Classic Camper

Stayed there this past weekend...probably hasn’t changed much since ya’ll were there...no improvements in the bathhouse...but as you say close to town easy to catch the trolley...
    2008 Honda GoldWing 1800
    2005 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic 1988 Honda GoldWing 1500
    12 Aspen Classic camper and 12 Mini Mate 05 Neosho cargo trailer
    Phillippians 4:13

Beaver Lake is close to Eureka Springs, there are several C.O.E campgrounds there. One of my best friends(best man at wedding) lives in Pea Ridge ARK, about 25 miles away. Been going to that area for 20 yrs.

1986 Concours/1999 KLR650 mcrider1959's Avatar

My wife, Carla and I stayed at the Kettle campground in 2014. This was a car camping vacation for us. We liked the location as it was well-centered for the things we wanted to see and do while in the Eureka Springs area.
    Dusty, we made the mistake of camping in the front part of the campground. Yep, it was kinda noisy from the traffic but, that's what good ear plugs are made for!! LOL All in all we liked Kettle Campground.

BTW I wrote up a short travel story with lots of photos about this trip to Eureka Springs Arkansas. The story is posted on my Face Book page in the photo album section under the title "2014 Eureka Springs Arkansas Vacation". Anyone can check it out as my FB page is made public. Just search for Roger Hayes

1986 Concours/1999 KLR650/2006 KLX250S