Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steel Steeds motorcycle camp in Pa

Steel Steeds motorcycle camp in Pa

A few years ago one of my Pike co Abate members found this camp. Our first time there we had 30 members with us, its become one of our top spots to camp now. The owners are down home bikers who would give you the shirt off their backs to make your camping experience a good one. They have become part of my family in the past 3 years and have supported ABATE for many years. The camp sits next to the mighty Susquehanna River what a great spot. They have trailer hook ups, rent out trailers, tent cabins with beds in them or bring your own trailer or tent. After a long ride on great country roads, return to clean a bathroom with very hot water to shower off. Relax at night by the fire with new friends. It is only a short ride to Walmart or food stores. To top that off a short walk and it will bring you to Mindys pub for a cold beer and sat night bands. It's a very clean bar and after a few beers a short walk back to camp is a big plus. OK so now you know I am not spam; please look at my last road trip picture to steel steeds its well worth the trip. Tell them Jersey Bill sent you.

[url='http://www.motocampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5297']

(Threadstarter)

Re: Steel Steeds motorcycle camp in Pa

Can anyone help im trying to post pictures but the pop up window says i need some kind of token

Are the pictures uploaded to a hosting site like photobucket or Imgur (my favorite), or are they on your hard drive?

Green states, camped in - Orange states, ridden in.
    Jerry
    2013 DL650 V-Strom ADV, 2002 Kawasaki Super Sherpa, 1990 Honda VTR250

(Threadstarter)

The pitures are on my hard drive .

(Threadstarter)

http://www.steelsteedscamp.com/ Since i cant add my picture heres there site please take a look thanks hope to see you at camp sometime .

Click on UserCP at the top to go into your user settings.

Click on Pictures & Albums in the left margin.

Enter a title for your album and a description if you want, click on Submit.

Click here to upload pictures!

Using the BROWSE buttons, you can upload three pics at a time by navigating to the place they are stored on your drive and clicking OPEN. Do this for each pic you want to upload then click Upload Pictures. It will put those pictures in your album here on Motocampers.

To post the picture in a thread:

Go to Pictures & Albums and open the new album.

Click on the picture you want to post.

When the picture is displayed full size, Right-click on it (CNTL-click on Mac) and select Copy Image Location (or whatever a PC says that's comparable).

Open the thread. In the box where you type your entry, put the cursor where you want the picture to go, then click the little mountain picture icon in the box's top border. Paste the picture's Image Location which you just copied into the data field of the new box and click OK.

I don't use the Motocampers picture hosting but I did find an odd one to start an album with so I could trace the steps. Cold beer goes to anyone who can identify this one.

(Threadstarter)

Wow thank Rip i will try again later .Looks like you found the beers ok lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3100.jpg  

Jerry, how about in the future make those pictures "thumbnails". When I scrolled down, it kinda scared me a little.....
    Talmadge
    "GroundHog"

That wouldn't help. It's scary at any size. But I see your point.

Im just glad I didnt see that early in the morning.It is however taken at the Northwoods campout.Ziggy takes a good picture( BLESS his heart!)

I spotted stee lsteds campground somewhere in somebodys links. It certainly looks like a good place!
    2012 Limited Harley Davidson +09 Aspen classic
    ( WIFE MADE ME BUY THEM BOTH)
    The only time you can have too much fuel.............is if your on fire!