Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HF Tag-along

Re: HF Tag-along

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Boots View Post
    If you read the fine print on the coupon, you'll see they no longer honor the coupons for purchasing trailers ... among other, stated items.
    Glad I got mine with the coupon before that!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! I've been looking at all the different trailer options and I can't see paying $1500-$5000 for a fancy little trailer,that won't hold half of my stuff. Custom paint and chrome wheels are nice,but usable space is great!

Yup!!! Read the fine print. That's a crock of bull !!! No discount on high ticket items. Makes no sense. Folks would make upthe savings with other regularly priced items. Not good business policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodolboy1 View Post
    You would be surprised if you knew how many people still read the older posts.
    There are still other men as well as women that are interested the H/F Tag Along.
    I'm thing that you can place an order with Harbor Freight, and when they get the
    trailer in, they will call or email you. Worth looking into...
    I read most of the older posts. There is a wealth of information back there. I have a HF trailer kit and a car top carrier Im going to be putting together. Its pretty straight forward but I keep looking for those little ideas that make a good project a great project.
    2013 HD Tri Glide
    HOG, IBMC, NRA, NHRA, AWS

Re: HF Tag along

Quote Originally Posted by Subbotaagold View Post
    I got a kayak.

An old fishing rod with a few hooks etc....

limited experience in the sea but fairly fit.

Hoping I might be able to tag along with someone on a kayak fish sometime.

A : To learn how to negotiate our local currents etc....and a bit about safety.

And B : Maybe catch a fish.

Anyone willing to let me tag along let me know, it would be much appreciated.

NF
    Where are you located?

I have a Tag as well, and I love it... I've towed from Oklahoma to Mojave Ca. to visit family... I had all of my camping gear inside, along with my clothes and so on.. plently room for everything. I'm happy I bought it. I did some custom work on it, so it sotra kinda matched my 02 GL1800. I to repacked the bearings, but never changed out the tires. They still look pretty good. At this time I'm praying and asking the man upstairs to help me out a bit... I'm having trouble with left leg, and can no longer shift the gears by pulling up with the toe of my boot. Ive got a messed up nerve, and it's causing drop foot... And the leg at times is numb to the point that it feels like a K pins are sticking through... anyway, I'm not riding now, and I tell ya, at time I wanna cry.....

Quote Originally Posted by Goodolboy1 View Post
    ... At this time I'm praying and asking the man upstairs to help me out a bit... I'm having trouble with left leg, and can no longer shift the gears by pulling up with the toe of my boot. Ive got a messed up nerve, and it's causing drop foot... And the leg at times is numb to the point that it feels like a K pins are sticking through... anyway, I'm not riding now, and I tell ya, at time I wanna cry.....
    Have you looked at a Spyder or other trike or a Honda DCT if you can stay on two wheels?
    2014 Roll-A-Home
    Harbor Freight Tag-Along
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS (His)
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited (Hers)