Thread: Guadalupe River State Park

Tent Guadalupe River State Park

In Bulverde, just north of San Antonio along Hwy 46. This is a great location. Decent riding in the area. Very close to San Antonio. The tent sites are separate from the RV sites. They also have a walk in area that is nearest the river. Rangers and camp hosts are friendly. Showers and restrooms are decent. This place gets busy around peak times. There is also a fair amount of traffic on weekends. People headed to the day use area on the river. It was never a problem for me and the noise was not noticeable from the camp site. All camp sites have good live oak canopy.

Re: Guadalupe River State Park

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus_63 View Post
    In Bulverde, just north of San Antonio along Hwy 46. This is a great location. Decent riding in the area. Very close to San Antonio. The tent sites are separate from the RV sites. They also have a walk in area that is nearest the river. Rangers and camp hosts are friendly. Showers and restrooms are decent. This place gets busy around peak times. There is also a fair amount of traffic on weekends. People headed to the day use area on the river. It was never a problem for me and the noise was not noticeable from the camp site. All camp sites have good live oak canopy.
    Great park in a great location.
    Trailace/ Rick
    “You can tell the size of the man by the size of the things that bother him”

We should have a campout there as its not far from nice riding and close enough to make it a couple hours for many to get there ???
    2014 Valkyrie Red the fastest color!
    Remember if its old and you are old its not worth as much as you paid for it

Quote Originally Posted by ImRubicon View Post
    We should have a campout there as its not far from nice riding and close enough to make it a couple hours for many to get there ???
    I be up for that! Cooler weather ahead
    Dave