Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Four Camping Pillows Reviewed

Re: Four Camping Pillows Reviewed

I don't post often, but this thread hits home for a lot of people including me so here is 2 cents worth.
    Having tried everything, from bed pillows to clothes stuffed on a bag. I have finally found the one that works for me.
    It's the TRAVEL pillow from MY PILLOW. It has made a big difference with me being able to sleep sound and through the night. (packs small in its own case) Same with the regular bed size MY PILLOW I sleep on at home.
    I'm not a salesman for them just in the last 30 yrs I could not find a comfortable pillow until I purchased theirs.
    Just wish I would have waited now on their web page is a big sale, and you get 2 of their travel pillows free.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
    I have tried several pillows and the one I like the most is a Exped air pillow.

I used to use Miller Light pillow, now a Jack pillow and a Miller Light pillow cover seem to be pretty good.

Russ

I have tried camp pillows and I just bring my king size down pillow from home... I use a 18" high air bed for comfort and a double sleeping bag... It all fits in my trailer...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15687_450.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	17419

Bar none, the best camping pillow I have ever owned. The Grand Trunk adjustable pillow. It allows you to adjust the firmness with the drawstring. I bought one for my wife and loved it so much, I had to get one myself. Its a good one. Link on Amazon.
    Shawn "Teacher" Banks
    07 GL1800 Trike & 2011 Aspen Classic
    GWRRA IL Ch Q & Raised & Riding WS

I use a Therma-Rest. Worked great for my on my California trip earlier this year.
    Gypsy JR
    2016 Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra
    2014 TimeOut Deluxe trailer
    Living the Gypsy Life... slow, lazy, happy, and don't give a damn

Awhile back I mentioned that I use a medium full size pillow. Well I feel I found something better. An Air Soft Microbeads Tube Pillow Packs small as it is what it is, 14" X 6" X 6". Full of these very small micro beads and have been using it for several trips now and doubt I will go back to anything else. As you can see its priced right too at $9.99 on amazon. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1100_.jpg
    Keith R.
    Sun City, SoCal
    05' Honda GoldWing
    AKA ownst100 STOC 1211

I have tried many and this is what i've found to work for me.https://www.amazon.com/Uspeedy-Micro...lows+log&psc=1