Thread: Camp Cook dot Com

Food Camp Cook dot Com

I was doing a little research on Teardrop trailers and stumbled across a web site that many of us in Moto Campers might find interesting. It is http://camp-cook.com/forum/index.php. Granted, this site is mostly used by people who have more space to carry cooking tools in RVs and trailers, but you might find something useful.

Brent
    D. Brent Miller, writer, photographer, and independent producer
    www.DBrentMiller.com Publisher of Sojourn Chronicles
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 ABS.

Re: Camp Cook dot Com

I've been subscribing to Joannes forum for quite some time now. They've got some good recipes on their Dutch Oven page ... Not to mention other interesting articles. ...

G

I've done so much with so little for so long ... Now I can do nearly anything with almost nothing.

Hi guys!

I just stumbled across this thread. I am Joanne and I started the camp-cook website. I'm glad that you found it to be a useful site. We have a lot of recipes that you might find tasty.

What most folks don't know is that in addition to camp cooking, I am an avid rider (or is that rabid rider?). I have a KLR-650, Road King, and a Concours 14. I'm looking forward to doing a bit of bike camping if I can find the time between my other activities. A lot of my weekends are taken up teaching folks to ride (MSF Rider Coach).

Anyway, I thought I would say "Hi".

Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Hi guys!

I just stumbled across this thread. I am Joanne and I started the camp-cook website. I'm glad that you found it to be a useful site. We have a lot of recipes that you might find tasty.

What most folks don't know is that in addition to camp cooking, I am an avid rider (or is that rabid rider?). I have a KLR-650, Road King, and a Concours 14. I'm looking forward to doing a bit of bike camping if I can find the time between my other activities. A lot of my weekends are taken up teaching folks to ride (MSF Rider Coach).

Joanne
    back at ya Joanne ... Sounds like you are one busy gal. Good on you for doing the teaching thing.
    Feel free to send along a D.O. recipe or two, here on the forum once in a while ...We'd all enjoy it.

G

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Welcome to the site Joanne. Your site has a wealth of info as well! Looks like you have a great selection of bikes to ride, and thanks for being a rider coach!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Welcome to the site Joanne! I have been checking out some of your recipes just like others on this forum. Thanks for the hints and helps.
    We ride because we can .... Victory Hammer with Trans Moto Sidecar, Kompact Kamp Mini Mate

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Hi guys!

Joanne
    Joanne,

Registered to join your site tonight, I like what I've seen.

Welcome to the site Joanne.

George - Kingman, Arizona George's Avatar

hey, Joanne, stick yur nose in that other thread, "Are there any female moto-campers?" Let'em all know you can do it ALL!

Good on ya,

Welcome Joanne!
    uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ןן,ı

1940 Indian Scout "Peaches"