Thread: Big Falls Minnesota

Big Falls Minnesota

Another small town located about 30 miles SW of International Falls on Highway 71. Campgrounds are located on the north end of town along The big Fork River. Clean facilities with flush toilets and running water and showers. Grounds are well kept and prices are reasonable at $12.00 a night (honor system). Town is within waking distance and has a nice bar and grill, gas station, Cafe and garage. People are very friendly and helpful. Overall I would rate this as an 8 on a scale of 10. I with a view like this I plan on going back!

uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ןן,ı

1940 Indian Scout "Peaches"

Re: Big Falls Minnesota

Blue earth minnesota on i90 in the se corner has a free campground that has full hookups and room for tents, wash rooms, showers ,the only thing is the washrooms are closed from 10pm until I think about 7or8 am

Peaches'n Cream
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by 10intruder View Post
    Blue earth minnesota on i90 in the se corner has a free campground that has full hookups and room for tents, wash rooms, showers ,the only thing is the washrooms are closed from 10pm until I think about 7or8 am

Was there a few years ago and thought it was kind'a nice and wouldn't hesitate to go back again.

Camped at Big Falls in late August. Very nice. Would definitely stay there again.

--
    Gordon