Thread: Crows Creek Campground Smithville Lake Missouri

Crows Creek Campground Smithville Lake Missouri

Please Make a Missouri Section and move this thread to it.

Crows Creek Campground Smithville Lake Missouri
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cl...ed=0CBcQ8gEwAA

Price: $14.00
    Bath house: hot showers, the showers are at the TOP of the trail head, although restrooms are in the camp ground if that makes sense. There are several types of camping here, horse camping, RV camping, improved and unimproved. I stayed in the unimproved, so we had no water or electric at the site. The bath house is at the start of the loop, and all campsites are at the bottom of the loop... So you want to RIDE up to the bath house to shower, or take a good walk up hill... However the bathhouse was in a good spot for my site. IF you choose to stay right on the lake, you will have a little bit longer walk, but still a walk, not a ride. It was fairly clean, and modern, but there were a few dead bugs in the shower, not sure if this is common for this area or not, but i wore shower shoes and didn't bother me too bad.

If your looking for a peaceful night, this is a good spot, it was relaxing just walking around the lake area or just looking out over the lake. There were many geese in the area, and you know what they leave behind, but it wasn't an issue till i went walking around down to the lake.

highly recommend

I do not remember a camp store.

I went riding around the camp ground, so you may see RV's in some of the pics, but like i said, they have so many loops, and it does keep the RV's away from the tenters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 2(3).jpg   photo 3(3).jpg   photo(3).jpg   IMG_3634.jpg   IMG_3635.jpg  

photo(4).jpg  
    Last edited by Mellow; 06-08-2010 at 07:53 PM.
     ...to the topTop

(Threadstarter)

Re: Crows Creek Campground Smithville Lake Missouri

BUMP ! please create a missouri campground section and move this thread ....

thanks
     ...to the topTop