Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kentucky Dam Village State Park

Re: Kentucky Dam Village State Park

IBMC have a quilt show campout every spring.

10th Annual Quilt Show Campout - 4/25/2017-4/29/2017

Host: Dennis Happel Location: Canal Campground
    Host Phone: 812.783.2469
    Host Email: dlkhappel@gmail.com
    Co-Host: Grand Rivers , KY 42045
    Co-Host Phone: Website:
    Co-Host Email: Camp Phone: 270.362.4840 - not open during winter

Cost: $18.00/night - Seniors Pass $9.00/night Corps of Engineers Campground

Directions: On I-24 turn south at Exit 31 onto The Trace (highway 453. Go 2 miles to town of Grand Rivers. Campground sign is on right of road, and turn to campground is on left of road. If you cross the canal, you have gone too far. In campground, turn left and then left again onto The Primitive Loop, sites 1-20.
    Conveniences/Services: Water, electric, table, fire ring at each site. Nice bathhouse. Groceries, gas, restaurant in Grand Rivers. Wal-Mart in Benton KY, less than 20 miles.
    Attractions: Scenic roads to ride. Paducah Quilt Show April 26-29, 2017. Quilt Show in Grand Rivers on Saturday.
    What to Bring: A covered dish for the pitch in dinner Saturday at 5 PM with host providing Road Kill BBQ, buns and onions.
    Remarks: This loop will be full. 8 people are allowed per site. Make plans to double up or just show up and we will find someone for you to share a site with. Paducah is on Central Daylight Savings time. Temps average between 47 - 68.
    Gary

2005 Honda VTX 1800,2001 Honda Shadow VLX, 1970 Honda Passport 70
    2013 Ural Patrol -1989 Holsclaw cargo
    MOPH, American Legion, NRA
    IBMC,UMCI,ADV,PGR
    sold 1981 Honda Goldwing 1100
    sold 2005 Electra Glide
    sold 1974 Yamaha 500DHC
    sold 1978 Yamaha Enduro 175
    sold 1970 Honda trail 70
    sold 1965 Honda 100

Re: Kentucky Dam Village State Park

Thank you very much for the information lytle1gw. I need to get on the ball and see if I can try to make his happen.The wife is Foresure on board with it her mom and dad did this quilt show afew years back on a motorcycle trip but stayed in a hotel.They had reservations months in advance. I wonder how the campgrounds would be as of already being booked.well I need to see if I can change my work schedule.This would be great for us if I can trade someone at work for days off.If we do it would be the first camp trip with the kwick kamp that we just got a few weeks a go.