Stay protected and dry with the Xelement Extreme Black and Gray Tri-Tex™ Fabric Jacket with Breathable 3 Way Lining with Level-3 Advanced Armor. This jacket is fully loaded with features, made of 100% Tri-Tex™ Fabric 600 Denier High Performance Breathable Waterproof Laminated Fabric , featuring removable CE Approved Level-3 Armor on the back, shoulders and elbows (New Level Of Protection by Level-3 Armor , Lighter Weight, Less Bulky, Level-3 Armor provides Highest CE Approved Protection, Ergonomic Design, Higher Impact Absorption, Free Movement), collarless design with snap button closure, 3 Way Lining; the first one is a zip out vest inner liner, the second one is a full sleeve zip out 100% waterproof liner (middle liner) and the third one is a breathable mesh lining that is attached to the jacket.

After reading a bunch of positive reviews about this jacket I ordered one from http://www.leatherup.com/p/Xelement-...mor/56912.html and now I'm glad I did. It exceeded my expectations and performed flawlessly on a ride in which temperatures ranged from the mid 30s to low 90s. I was able to add or remove linings based on temperatures and conditions. There are plenty of pockets and it is a good product. I'm not saying it is better than an aerostich or first gear product. But, for $89.00 it is a great value. The only thing to keep in mind is that they run very small in size. Order at least one size larger than you normally would. I ordered two sizes larger(2XL) because I knew I wanted to wear my heated vest under it. It worked out well for me. I am 6ft tall and weigh 192lbs. I put it through a rigorous test during heavy downpours, cold windy conditions, hot slab riding, and I even slept in it one cold night at Big Meadows Campground on Skyline Drive in northern Virginia. This is a very good multi-functional jacket for almost any weather conditions at a reasonable price.