Thread: I couldn’t take it any longer!

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

I couldn’t take it any longer!

I snuck out for a camp with Ripshod! We are only staying one night but I seriously needed to get away from the house and camp. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	590.6 KB 
ID:	23912
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Re: I couldn’t take it any longer!

Most excellent. Glad you two got out. I managed about a 2 hour ride today so I at least got some wind in my face.
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

I can relate, I have Leesure Lite packed and ready, leaving Wed. for Rocky's Gold in Colo...

Don’t blame you Steve. I took a quick 100 mile ride today. Mid 70’s made for a great day.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

#%@*, it's raining again!
    (Threadstarter)

Jerry’s got the fire going! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	494.4 KB 
ID:	23913

I rode out to the Thunder on the Strip Rally in Geneva on the Lake on Saturday. I wasn't sure I was going to go this year as the event was limited in some respects due the the governor's COVID restrictions, but I was chomping at the bit.
    No camping, just a day trip and about 270 miles total of riding. It was worth it and I'm glad I went.
    I still hope to get a little bit of camping in before I settle in for a long winter's grumpiness.

This year has had the lowest riding miles and camping nights for me in a loooong time. (I still got the Sturgis Rally in, though. There's that.)

So, here's to a better next year.
    I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines.

I met up with some campers/riders in SW Arkansas for a 4 day ride. Had to ride or go crazy. All better now.

I have not had my Leesure Lite out of the garage this summer. Last month I phoned around to some camping spots and they said they were only open for trailers that were self contained with toilets. The washrooms and showers were closed.

I decided to go for a 4000 kms round trip ride to visit my mother. Wife stayed home to house train our new Polmeranian puppy. Man, it was nice to get out on the open road, although it was a tad cool some mornings. Yesterday was 28F when I got out of bed. Waited for it to get up to 35F, then hit the road.

--
    Gordon