Thread: Swivel Trailer Hitch

Swivel Trailer Hitch

Looking for swivel trailer hitch. Anybody got one laying around they no longer need?

I got one, thanks!
    Last edited by msrvpeig; 07-30-2020 at 02:23 PM. Reason: no longer needed

Oceanside CA, and Milford NH and lots in between

Re: Swivel Trailer Hitch

Are you going to use it with the trike in your avatar? Trikes don't need a swivel hitch.
    Stu.
    2008 GL1800 Level 4
    1988 KampARoo pop up
    Previously 2007 & 2008 Aspen Sentry

IMHO neither does a two wheeler. I have both and the trailer I have with no swivel pulls better.
    Here's link to one anyway.
    https://www.gl1800riders.com/threads...-hitch.463082/

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    IMHO neither does a two wheeler. I have both and the trailer I have with no swivel pulls better.
    What does "pulls better" actually mean? Can you please provide a more detailed description or color commentary?
    For instance, the motorcycle doesn't have any slop, accelerates faster, turns better, etc.....
    I fail to see why one or the other would "pull better" if the product was installed properly.
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Quote Originally Posted by lqqk_out View Post
    What does "pulls better" actually mean? Can you please provide a more detailed description or color commentary?
    For instance, the motorcycle doesn't have any slop, accelerates faster, turns better, etc.....
    I fail to see why one or the other would "pull better" if the product was installed properly.
    Probably if I switched hitches on the trailers, the one that pulls better would still pull better than the other one. They are two different designs. The one that pulls the best is more streamlined and has less drag along with being lighter. That's about as "colored" a commentary as I can get. I will add that I can not tell any difference in the lean angle I can obtain with either one. I can drag the floor boards off with either if I were so inclined.