Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New form Alaska

New form Alaska

Hi all, i just purchased a new to me Mini Mate. I have been ridding and camping for a long time, but never had a small camper. I have been eyeing one of these for a long time. Iím not retired YET, but am getting close. I have done multiple cross country motorcycle rides and I am looking forward to not having to hotel it every night!

Iím kind of a minimalist who is looking forward to a little more creature comfort. I have never had the time to ďjust rideĒ without having to be back to the ferry to get home and back to work. I am SOOO looking forward to that possibility!

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Re: New form Alaska

Welcome from Western Kentucky! I would have been back to your fine state about now if we didn’t have the Covid19 going on! Hopefully next summer, I’ll get up there!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Howdy from VA.
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Welcome!
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

Hello from Juneau, Welcome to the forum. Hope you had a sunny weekend, we did.
    GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
    GL1800 & XR650L Hers
    IBA #66870

Quote Originally Posted by superdier View Post
    Hi all, i just purchased a new to me Mini Mate. I have been ridding and camping for a long time, but never had a small camper. I have been eyeing one of these for a long time. Iím not retired YET, but am getting close. I have done multiple cross country motorcycle rides and I am looking forward to not having to hotel it every night!

Iím kind of a minimalist who is looking forward to a little more creature comfort. I have never had the time to ďjust rideĒ without having to be back to the ferry to get home and back to work. I am SOOO looking forward to that possibility!

Welcome from Northwestern Ontario....

My family did a Alaskan cruise a few years ago, my daughter got married in Ketchican (while on the cruise). We really enjoyed the cruise and the scenery.

--
    Gordon

Welcome from Wasilla.

Hello and welcome to the site.
    Buddy
    01 EG Classic
    15 Ultra Limited
    17 Street Glide Special

Hello from NE. Pa.
    You will love your mm. I know I did
    Perfect for one!

Welcome from Missouri. Iíve never regretted getting my MM. Itís a big upgrade from
    my days of tent camping.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate