Thread: Rider Magazine Subscription

Rider Magazine Subscription

Does anyone here get Rider Magazine? If so are you getting your printed magazines? The last one I received is the March Edition. I tried calling the subscription services and the number has been disconnected. I think Rider Magazine might not have made it thru COVID-19.

Roger L

Re: Rider Magazine Subscription

I got an online issue last week

Richard

I was able to reach Rider and was told they were unable to print due to COVID-19. They gave me a web address to read the April and May issues and said missed issues would be added to my subscription. They weren't sure when they would be able to print again but we're shooting for this month.

(Threadstarter)

Thanks for the replies. So far I have not heard back anything from them. Can you send me a P.M. with the link to the two issues.

Thanks
    Roger L

I subscribed to Rider for the first time just in the past year. I had been a LONG time Cycleworld subscriber until they blew up. Very happy with Rider until the printed copies stopped coming.

Their excuse is Covid but I'm still receiving all my other magazines/newsletters (Yes I'm old, I'm used to reading printed stuff.) Love my phone but I can't read newspapers/magazines on that little screen.

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Thanks for posting this Roger, I was getting ready to try to call to see what was going on!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster