Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Update on the Chill Out!

Re: Update on the Chill Out!

Don’t know about the rest if you guys, but I’m staying put for a while longer.
    See no reason to push my luck, just because I could ...

G

I've done so much with so little for so long ... Now I can do nearly anything with almost nothing.

#%@*, it's raining again!
    (Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by snowclem View Post
    I'm ready for a campout. I don't remember snuggling with any of you anyway. If I did, don't remind me.

Richard
    OK, I won't remind you...
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

#%@*, it's raining again!
    (Threadstarter)

I'm looking forward to getting out and camping too, but I think I'm going to give it a few weeks to see how it goes. I'm afraid this is going to get worse before it gets better.

That being said, we will just see how everyone feels about doing the Chill Out. I think if we distance ourselves enough we should be okay. We might be yelling at each other through masks, but I think I'm in unless something takes a huge downturn. I talked to Don yesterday and he said he was in, but no tent sharing!

Let's hope for the best and see how it goes, it will all hinge on whether Lori and Jack can open!

just another Saddle Tramp Dusty Boots's Avatar

Not likely the border will open for quite a while yet for me, so I'll be staying put
    Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
    "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8518/8390110233_2a7d94ec03_m.jpg

I'm just waiting to see how this all plays out...

I only have camping reservations made for one multi-state trip and that's in August...even then, that reservation (made back in February before the fit hit the shan) is only for the destination, not the four to six days of travel going there and coming back.

Everything else is on hold for now. I'm still am making plans. Well, not really plans. Mostly just a back pocket list of places in PA and the surrounding states that won't require a lot of preparation. Places I can pack up and go to if and when they open up.
    Every trip doesn't have to be epic.
    I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines.

Well said...