Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hope

Re: Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I...As for TP, my 88 year old father-in-law was kind enough to show my how to wipe with just one square.
    He tore a quarter size hole out of the middle, put a finger thru the hole and says wipe with that finger. Use the TP that's around the finger to clean off that finger then the round piece that was removed is used to clean under the finger-nail.
    The wash thoroughly!
    I have no words to express how much I really didn't need to picture that.
    I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines.

Was your Grandfather a Scotsman? mine was and he was tighter than Dicks hatband

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
    Was your Grandfather a Scotsman? mine was and he was tighter than Dicks hatband
    Is a frogs butt water tight!
    Yes he is; has a family/clan crest, plaid, moto (Grip Fast) and everything, his wife has already visited the family castle during a trip to the UK a few years back.

good here...drove from florida to Buffalo to be holed up at home in the workshop. Not a day too soon, had to come back to renew license (eye exam) all the DMV's were closed yesterday except 2. Drove across town, waited outside to let the next 25 in (had to be a resident in need) and got everything updated. I'm gonna miss riding every day real soon!
    Luckily, Hunt's Lodge has a big fire pit, we can sit around the campfire at the chillout and still be 6 feet apart! That's why marshmallow sticks come in long versions!
    1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
    Teardrop cargo trailer, 1960 Apache Chief tent trailer

Site Supporter

Deb and I are safe at home today. Just finished visiting some great people over the last 7 weeks. We did 5400 miles on the bikes until they started canceling events. Made it all the way down to Port Canaveral , even went on a 4 day cruise. No issues.

Things are good here. No one with the virus here yet... But I just learned they are closing the border with Canada. They will only be allowing commercial traffic hauling goods. No recreational traffic. Maybe I will buy a boat and go fishing, not looking good for a cycle trip.
    GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
    GL1800 & GL1500 & XR650L Hers
    IBA #66870

Only effects old people so we're all safe...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Thanks for the info, Dave. I was getting worried it might show up on my doorstep, but now that I know I am too young to get it, I can sleep better at night and during my afternoon nap!

Jim

I can't believe everybody is so excited about this virus considering the common cold has killed more people then this has. It only effects the old farts, younger people just brush it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    I can't believe everybody is so excited about this virus considering the common cold has killed more people then this has. It only effects the old farts, younger people just brush it off.
    young farts like you have died and more will.
    Turtle
    TURTLE