Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hope

Hope

I hope everybody is all rite out there.

Re: Hope

Can't get in much trouble here in Ohio. Can't eat inside a restaurant. But I've got my tp and I'm backed into a corner with weapons pointed outward...or, I'm going about as usual, with a bit more handwashing. I hope this isn't just a big sham. Take care all.
    We're not like this because we ride...we ride because we're like this

Connie and I are fine. A bit of sinus trouble but that is normal.

Bagger I'm with you. I don't think the virus is going to have as bad effects as the fear factor that taken over. Keep your powder dry.

Doing just fine here in No. VA. I am a country girl. Our cupboards are always stocked up and our powder is always dry. I really like that motorcycle riding is a great "social distance" activity
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

I agree with you Deb about motorcycle riding. The only temperatures going up here are outside.
    We’ve decided to stay at home for a couple of weeks and get some projects completed at the house.

Jeff
    2005 Yamaha RoadStar 1700 * 2006 Neosho Starlight Model 19 Tag-Trailer * 2009 Kompact Kamp Mini-Mate

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

We are fine here out in the woods. Kentucky added the ban on restaurants yesterday, except for take out. People are absolutely going crazy over toilet paper around here!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Same around here, it seams TP is the most sot after item at this time, but like a friend told me just this morning that his grandfather told him that all you need it 2 squares of TP to wipe with and then wash your hands....

All good here.

So far, so good.

Well prepared, well ahead of time. No need to count the squares.

But I am staying home as much as possible. Old fashioned car/motorcycle rides, hiking lonely trails with my dog, and a slew of movies I've never watched will take care of any cabin fever for now.
    And to think, I would have killed for this much time off last year before I retired.
    Too bad it had to come about the way it did.

I wish everyone well.
    I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
    Same around here, it seams TP is the most sot after item at this time, but like a friend told me just this morning that his grandfather told him that all you need it 2 squares of TP to wipe with and then wash your hands....
    In central PA everything is so-so, if it weren't for the panic purchasing driven by the media we wouldn't know anything was happening. As for TP, my 88 year old father-in-law was kind enough to show my how to wipe with just one square.
    He tore a quarter size hole out of the middle, put a finger thru the hole and says wipe with that finger. Use the TP that's around the finger to clean off that finger then the round piece that was removed is used to clean under the finger-nail.
    The wash thoroughly!