Thread: Gotta love this stuff!

Gotta love this stuff!

Been reading for a while and finally bought me a new to me Lees-ure Lite. Loving it so far and working to get everything cleaned and set up. Thanks for all your post, its help and allowed me to learn before making the jump. See yall on the road!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Gotta love this stuff!

Welcome Firetruck. Where do you hail from and what are you going to drag the Lees-ure Lite with?
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Welcome to the "cycle model" club. I have seen very, very few of the "cycle models'. I love the camo tent, won't show the dirt. Enjoy.

Sorry for the late response. For some reason motocampers will not let me log in. I am finally able to post again through Tapatalk. Im from Winterville NC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Welcome from Western Kentucky!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Welcome from SE Alaska
    GL1800 & KLR650 Mine 2009 Rollahome
    GL1800 & GL1500 & XR650L Hers
    IBA #66870

Welcome from South Central Wisconsin
    Dewey

Welcome from No. VA. I know you will love your LL as much as I do mine! Love that camo
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Quote Originally Posted by firetuck View Post
    been reading for a while and finally bought me a new to me lees-ure lite. Loving it so far and working to get everything cleaned and set up. Thanks for all your post, its help and allowed me to learn before making the jump. See yall on the road!

sent from my ipad using tapatalk
    welcome,firetuck,from the free state.
    No better place to break in your rig then come up here to cowan's gap state park,pa.on the week end of may 29,30 june 1
    luray
    TURTLE