Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ripshod or anyone Honda Ridgeline

Ripshod or anyone Honda Ridgeline

Ripshod,

Steve said you own a Honda Ridgeline. I am looking at one. Can you tell me what you like and dislike along with how old/many miles you have on it please.

Thanks
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Re: Ripshod or anyone Honda Ridgeline

Deb, I've been looking at one too. It doesn't make a very good truck, but if you aren't going to tow much and only do light loads, it would make a very nice personal vehicle. It has a very high customer satisfaction rating and holds it value as you would expect a Honda to. I can't quite get to their price point right now or I would be a new owner.
    Richard

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by snowclem View Post
    Deb, I've been looking at one too. It doesn't make a very good truck, but if you aren't going to tow much and only do light loads, it would make a very nice personal vehicle. It has a very high customer satisfaction rating and holds it value as you would expect a Honda to. I can't quite get to their price point right now or I would be a new owner.
    Richard
    Thanks...you are echoing what my thoughts are. I been looking at SUV but can't wrap my head around owning one full time since I have driven a pickup for last 30+ years. Now that I have cleaned out all the stuff from the house, I have little use for the F150 but would like something to carry more than my Prius or GW does I was looking and Leer offers a cap for the back which I think would make it about perfect. I still need to drive one

Hey, tell me about your F150. A used one might be what I have in mind.
    Richard

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by snowclem View Post
    Hey, tell me about your F150. A used one might be what I have in mind.
    Richard
    Sorry but it's not for sale. When I bought it in 2000 I told my brother he could have it in 10 years when I replaced it. 20 years later he is still waiting for it so......

(Threadstarter)

My niece sent me this link last night. Interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Y2...zjqsCNTE6Ak_MM

Hey Deb, that's good. I drove a Tacoma too. It's a little more trucklike and they seemed to be a little more aggressive in their pricing too.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    Sorry but it's not for sale. When I bought it in 2000 I told my brother he could have it in 10 years when I replaced it. 20 years later he is still waiting for it so......
    Even if you're not hauling stuff in the F150, still no reason not to get another one... Make a good truck, mine is a '03 and still running strong.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

I drove the Ridgeline, the Toyota Tacoma, the Nissan Frontier and a few others...Tacoma was overpriced and the Ridgeline was above my paygrade and I loved not only the pricing of the Frontier, but I loved the truck....Crew Cab, big wheels and tires, 4.0 V-6, 4WD, bed tiedowns as well as sliding tiedowns on both side walls of the bed,sprayed in bedliner, heated seats, digital temp control for both passenger and driver, satellite radio, bluetooth phone and a few other gadgets...$8K Less than the Tacoma and apples to apples, more than that less than Ford or GM...Solid as a rock.

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by mailman01 View Post
    I drove the Ridgeline, the Toyota Tacoma, the Nissan Frontier and a few others...Tacoma was overpriced and the Ridgeline was above my paygrade and I loved not only the pricing of the Frontier, but I loved the truck....Crew Cab, big wheels and tires, 4.0 V-6, 4WD, bed tiedowns as well as sliding tiedowns on both side walls of the bed, heated seats, digital temp control for both passenger and driver, satellite radio, bluetooth phone and a few other gadgets...$8K Less than the Tacoma and apples to apples, more than that less than Ford or GM...Solid as a rock.
    Thank you for your feedback