Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

  1. #1

    2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    I am more than likely heading to Americade this year on the 4 th-6 th of June is anyone else going and do you want to meet up?

  2. #2

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    I should be there. Already have my camping reservations. Probably be conducting the same seminar I've been giving for the last few years.

    https://americade.com/events/america...pop-up-campers
    2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II

  3. #3

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    I look forward to meeting members with motocycle camping experience I have so many questions as the event gets closer let’s make sure we stay in contact with each other

  4. #4

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    Might have to try and make this, its been years since I've been up there. IBMC has a camp-out the following week in Connecticut and then the international up in Maine is the following week.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

  5. #5

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    Looks more like I might be making this. Baggerhog (Chuck) has been talking it up with me for the last couple weeks so I'm adding it to the calendar.

    Look-out, where are you camping?

  6. #6

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    Looks more like I might be making this. Baggerhog (Chuck) has been talking it up with me for the last couple weeks so I'm adding it to the calendar.

    Look-out, where are you camping?
    Lake George Battleground Campground

    It's not a very rustic campground, but the location is convenient to Lake George. You can walk from the campground to downtown Lake George. It's a perfect home base for the event. If interested and can't get a site, you're welcome to share my site.
    I'll be there 06/03/2020 (Wednesday) through 06/07/2020 (Sunday), 4 nights
    Site: 11
    Just let me know.

    Here's an Americade tip:
    In the morning, stop by the Caldwell Presbyterian Church, 71 Montcalm Street, Lake George, for their Big Breakfast Buffet.
    The buffet includes eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, bagels, muffins, coffee, and juice. About $8!
    It's a fundraiser for them and it typically runs from Tuesday - Friday, 6:30am - 10:00am.

  7. #7

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    Quote Originally Posted by lqqk_out View Post
    Lake George Battleground Campground

    It's not a very rustic campground, but the location is convenient to Lake George. You can walk from the campground to downtown Lake George. It's a perfect home base for the event. If interested and can't get a site, you're welcome to share my site.
    I'll be there 06/03/2020 (Wednesday) through 06/07/2020 (Sunday), 4 nights
    Site: 11
    Just let me know.
    Ill have to see what Baggerhog has to say. He's heading up this trip so I'll see what he says. I appreciate the offer.

  8. #8

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    Quote Originally Posted by lqqk_out View Post
    Baggerhog and I tried to get in on this but they're booked up, guess we waited too long. We're staying at Heatherstone Point. I'll be there Thursday the 4th thru Sunday.

  9. #9

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    Baggerhog and I tried to get in on this but they're booked up, guess we waited too long. We're staying at Heatherstone Point. I'll be there Thursday the 4th thru Sunday.
    Sounds good. Maybe we can meet-up for a ride one of the days. I may stop by for a night at the Cowen's Gap Spring Campout. I know on Sunday May 31st I want to head up to Numidia Dragway which is about 2-1/2 hours away for the All Harley Drag Racing (AHDRA) event.

  10. #10

    Re: 2020 Americade at Lake George NY

    Numidia is about two hours from Cowans Gap, about the same from there to our house. Won't be much time to see the races and then head for home. Would like to see it though, maybe go up Saturday and then back to camp...?

    We're on sites # 9 and 11 at Heatherstone point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •