Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 82

Thread: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

  1. #61

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    Quote Originally Posted by almosthere View Post
    Sorry folks. People here in MI still have a stay at home order that doesn't look to lift soon. Bit the bullet and canceled our reservation. Looks like our first camp out will be at Hunt's in TN.
    sorry folks,I was looking forward to seeing you again and talking about your travels.next year maybe.
    the ten day weather report looks good but not reliable i know.scattered thunderstorms each day,20 to 40 percent.temps will be 80's,day 65 nights.
    LuRay
    TURTLE

  2. #62

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    Got a call from the park telling me that it's open. BUT, we have to wear a mask in all park buildings. I guess that means I'll have to put a plastic bag over my head (and tie it tight) so I don't get the mask wet in the shower... So it looks like we're going if anyone else is going to show up.
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

  3. #63

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    Got a call from the park telling me that it's open. BUT, we have to wear a mask in all park buildings. I guess that means I'll have to put a plastic bag over my head (and tie it tight) so I don't get the mask wet in the shower... So it looks like we're going if anyone else is going to show up.
    Come on down.There will be others here.
    LuRay

  4. #64

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    Imma comin' but the weather will determine which vehicle. I don't want to miss it but 4 days of rain may make me leave the bike home.
    1979 Wil-mac trike..."Wilma", '83 goldwing Aspencade
    Teardrop cargo trailer, 1960 Apache Chief tent trailer

  5. #65

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    I have camper ready,just need to get bag,packed. Ready to go!

  6. #66

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    Hey Campers,the weather looks promising.A new front coming will bring normal temps and dry conditions next week.maybe some thunderstorms.we can live with that.
    LuRay

  7. #67

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    Hey Campers,the weather looks promising.A new front coming will bring normal temps and dry conditions next week.maybe some thunderstorms.we can live with that.
    LuRay
    Yea, you'll show up in the car and make a drive by to see all us dumb asses standing around in the rain beside our bikes...

    Cindy and I will be there, site 111.

  8. #68

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    no,no,no,i wouldn't do that.maybe to you but no one else.I will be on my scoot And tent will be set up be for you get there on Thursday.and on my scoot Friday and Sat.
    Don't forget your rain gear I;m on 103
    LuRay

  9. #69

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    I reserved site 114 for fri and sat night. Today was a good lesson...left the house in the car 'cause it was raining, 2 miles down the road it was dry and clear. I sure would hate to get 20 miles from home in the car next week, only to have the weather clear and have to spend the rest of the weekend without a bike, wouldn't that be a bummer.

  10. #70

    Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

    Quote Originally Posted by kerryb View Post
    I reserved site 114 for fri and sat night. Today was a good lesson...left the house in the car 'cause it was raining, 2 miles down the road it was dry and clear. I sure would hate to get 20 miles from home in the car next week, only to have the weather clear and have to spend the rest of the weekend without a bike, wouldn't that be a bummer.
    I CAN"T WAIT TO GET ON THE ROAD AGAIN<MAKING MUSIC WITH MY FRIENDS,CAN"T WAIT TO GET ON THE ROAD AGAIN
    LIKE A BAND OF GYPSIES< WE GO DOWN THE HIGHWAY.
    LuRay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •