Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

Re: Cowans Gap 2nd Annual Spring Campout 5/2020

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    modern says it all,yes electric,yes ,rest room and showers,nice flat pad for you to set up on,short walks ,i will be there to help you set up ,old man
    Turtle
    Ppbbbbbtttt.
    I don't need none of that fancy-schmancy stuff.

...Although a short walk to the rest room, especially in the middle of the night, is something to be appreciated at any age. ....

So far, it's looking good. I'm just waiting for my daughter to confirm the date of her baby shower which looks like it's going to be held the previous weekend. Fingers crossed.
    I don't need a compass to know which way the wind shines.

Quote Originally Posted by S-townD&C View Post
    Dave
    On the 31st you posted you would be there on the 29th and would be on site 111. The wife was just on the reservation listing and it shows 111 as being open. Might want to check this out.
    Glad you said something. Have to figure out what is going on, maybe get a hold of the camp ground and have them verify my reservations. Thanks!
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Looks like Mar.8 will be a good day for a ride.So,I plan to ride to COWAN'S gap park.will check on camp sites still available in our plan area.Will arrive there at noon.If you are close enough to make it a day ride,come on and join me.
    Turtle
    TURTLE

Quote Originally Posted by S-townD&C View Post
    Dave
    On the 31st you posted you would be there on the 29th and would be on site 111. The wife was just on the reservation listing and it shows 111 as being open. Might want to check this out.
    Figured this mess out... Some dumb ass (me) that made the reservation booked the last weekend in JUNE instead of MAY. Got it straightened out, glad you caught this before it was too late...

(Threadstarter)

Hi Dave
    Good help is hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetick View Post
    figured this mess out... Some dumb ass that made the reservation booked the last weekend in june instead of may. Got it straightened out, glad you caught this before it was too late...
    hi dave
    when i'm at cowan gap on sunday i will double check for you.
    Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by LURAY View Post
    hi dave
    when i'm at cowan gap on sunday i will double check for you.
    Turtle
    I canceled the one that was for in June and made it for the right weekend in May so we should be good to go. Unless I messed that up to. It's terrible getting old, but you wouldn't know about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick View Post
    I canceled the one that was for in June and made it for the right weekend in May so we should be good to go. Unless I messed that up to. It's terrible getting old, but you wouldn't know about that...
    right on old Buddy.I'm not old yet.HAD a good ride on Sunday to Cowan Gap.NO CAMPING YET.Could not get a response at the office.But there were many people there just enjoying
    a good sunny day ,out and about.
    LuRay

Site Supporter

So our camp out in Telico Plains TN first weekend in June has been canceled. Has anyone heard about PA extending closures that would cause this camp out to be canceled yet?

(Threadstarter)

I haven't heard of any extended closures at this time however unless things change we can probably expect it.