Thread: Cowans Gap

Cowans Gap

LuRay,

Are you going to host a Spring camp-out at Cowans Gap again this year? Was a good time there last year. Starting to schedule camp-out dates...
    2019 Ultra Limited, 2017 RAH, 2006 Kompact Kamp
    ABATE, HOG, IBMC,
    VVA, VFW, American Legion, NRA

Re: Cowans Gap

Good Morning Dave

Last year after the camp-out Turtle asked Connie and I to host this years camp-out. To answer your question YES we will be posting dates before long.

Would like to join you folks this year depend on dates
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Site Supporter

I hope you can attend this year.It will be a day time event for me due to my wife's health.I'M ONLY 35 miles from there.I asked Doc and Connie to be the hosts and thankfully they agreed to do so.I know everyone is looking forward to their first Spring camp out and COWAN's Gap will be a good one to mark on your calendar.I hope to see many of you there.
    LuRAY
    TURTLE

(Threadstarter)

I couldn't find it listed on here under the events so wasn't sure of last years dates. Hopefully on a decent weekend this year, maybe have a second weekend in case of weather... Never too early to start planning.

Dates for this year camp. May 29 30 & 31

Last year we camped May 31 June 1 & 2. Hope to get with Turtle in the next few weeks (3 to 4) and look the area over in the hopes of finding a drier area in case of rain.
    Hopefully the weather will be great but weather is what weather is.
    We had a good time last year even with the weather. Will try to have more information in future.