Thread: Nelson Rigg GWR-1000 Rear Trunk Bag

Nelson Rigg GWR-1000 Rear Trunk Bag

This is a nice rear rack trunk bag for use on a Tour-Pak Luggage Rack. Perfect for people riding on out to Sturgis or any other adventure. The bag is in very good shape with one imperfection. On one trip that I took, the end of my bungee cord happen to rub against the bag and wore through the cloth material on the rear (forward facing on the tour-pak). I used some Gore-Tex fabric repair to cover the ripped material. See pictures, I took a close-up photo of the area.

Price: $110 + $15 for shipping

Nelson Rigg GWR-1000 Rear Trunk Pack
    Model: GWR-1000
    Color: black
    Includes strap, waterproof rain cover and security lock
    Main compartment measures: 20"L x 11"W x 11"H
    Holds 39.66 Liters = 2420 ci = 1.4 cf

• Heavy-duty carrying handle makes transferring the bag on and off your bike easy and convenient.
    • Strong security loops on the bottom of the bag allow a cable lock to be installed for theft protection--an industry first.
    • Two extra-large external pockets expand to twice their capacity. Great place to store your small items, such as cell phones, gloves, wallet, etc.
    • Two additional pockets are located within easy reach of the passenger providing a total of four external pockets and convenient storage for all of your smaller items.
    • Extra-large, heavy-duty zippers with pull tabs are reliable and easy to open and close, with or without gloves.
    • Strategically placed rivets add long-term strength and reliability.
    • Two metal D-rings allow items to be tied to bag, if necessary.
    • Reflective webbing on all sides of the bag helps enhance safety for night riding.
    • Mounting System designed to be used on a rear rack of the Harley-Davidson, Gold Wing and other touring motorcycles.
    • Four heavy-duty straps, each mounted in a different location, provide secure mounting for the trunk luggage.
    • Always be aware of your bike’s carrying capacity as listed in your Owner’s Manual.
    • Must have trunk rack installed for proper use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails interior.jpg   910-003.jpg   trunkbag3.jpg   trunkbag2.jpg   trunkbag1.jpg  

2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 1993 HD FatBoy
    2014 Aspen Sentry
    2001 Bushtec Turbo-II