Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Able Brown motorcycle Tent

Re: Able Brown motorcycle Tent

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
    I understand completely Deb about the Knee's and Back, but I got a good price on the tent, so what the Hell I went for it, like I told the wife, if it doesn't work out I'll sell it, but I'm really stoked about giving it a try.
    Please post on your likes/dislike once you get a chance to use it a bit. It is an interesting concept.
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Neat looking tent, sounds like a winner. Id be reluctant to setup right next to a bike on side stand, at a rally several years ago a micro burst wind storm knocked over numerous bikes on side stands, also tents, awnings, garbage cans anfd other things not tied down.

Please post follow-up and pictures.

#%@*, it's raining again! Ironheadziggy76's Avatar

Cool tent, that would be perfect for quick nightly stops when you have to make time!
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Newportcycle View Post
    Neat looking tent, sounds like a winner. Id be reluctant to setup right next to a bike on side stand, at a rally several years ago a micro burst wind storm knocked over numerous bikes on side stands, also tents, awnings, garbage cans anfd other things not tied down.

Please post follow-up and pictures.
    The bike falling over doesn't concern me, Able Brown includes an heavy duty kickstand plate with the tent. But it is something that you have to keep in mind, remember none of us are going to get out of this life alive lol

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheadziggy76 View Post
    Cool tent, that would be perfect for quick nightly stops when you have to make time!
    My thoughts exactly Ziggy, I been reading on the art of stealth camping.

I'll be interested to see how it works out for you as well. Please post back how it works for you after you've had a chance to use it a bit.

I wasn't trying to knock your tent with my first post, far from it. I had just been thinking along similar lines lately and although the simplicity and small size of what you're attempting appeals to me the overall concept didn't gel with my current thinking. I'm always happy to be wrong if something works that I think wouldn't however! Good luck!

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by kaitiff View Post
    I'll be interested to see how it works out for you as well. Please post back how it works for you after you've had a chance to use it a bit.

I wasn't trying to knock your tent with my first post, far from it. I had just been thinking along similar lines lately and although the simplicity and small size of what you're attempting appeals to me the overall concept didn't gel with my current thinking. I'm always happy to be wrong if something works that I think wouldn't however! Good luck!
    I understand completely, this is a new course for me as well, but it's something I'm thought about for a while and just decided to give it a try..And I do plan to post a review when I finally get a chance to try it out.