Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 11th Annual Cherohala Chill Out date for 2020....

just another Saddle Tramp Dusty Boots's Avatar

Re: 11th Annual Cherohala Chill Out date for 2020....

Quote Originally Posted by ratster View Post
    Several times!
    Good stuff, Thanks!
    Ken - 1992 Honda GL1500 Aspencade 2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Camping Styles - tent camp off of bike - 2013 HF Cargo trailer - 2011 Aspen Sentry
    "It's never too early to plan and never too late to go!" - Dusty
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8518/8390110233_2a7d94ec03_m.jpg

LOL...

#%@*, it's raining again!
    (Threadstarter)

Hey gang, don’t forget to add yourself to the RSVP so we’ll have an idea for food Saturday night.
    Steve

2017 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom 2005 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2002 Harley Road King Classic, 1976 Harley Sportster

Guys, after careful and long consideration, I think I'm going to have to miss the rally this year. This will be the first one I miss, and I hate it. I'm not afraid of the camping or riding, but I'm not yet comfortable with the prospect of shared meals and shower house, not to mention all the gas and food stops, both on the way and back and while there. Sorry, and I hope to see you all next year.

I completely understand John. Especially about the gas stops, I rode to the coast (SC) a couple of weeks ago and stopped for gas and a bathroom break. Got the gas and went inside and the bathroom access was barricaded... You will be missed, but rest assured you will be talked about (from a safe distance).
    Talmadge
    "GroundHog"

(Threadstarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Macjohno View Post
    Guys, after careful and long consideration, I think I'm going to have to miss the rally this year. This will be the first one I miss, and I hate it. I'm not afraid of the camping or riding, but I'm not yet comfortable with the prospect of shared meals and shower house, not to mention all the gas and food stops, both on the way and back and while there. Sorry, and I hope to see you all next year.
    I don’t blame you one bit buddy, I have lost four people I know to this virus, one a schoolmate that was one of the sweetest girls you could ever hope to know.

(Threadstarter)

Hey gang, I’m going to touch base with Lori at Hunt’s tomorrow to let her know that we are still planning on being there. I’m thinking there will probably be a lighter turn out but it’s all good, we want everyone to be safe during these crazy times. Considering the lower numbers we will probably have this time, what are your thoughts on Saturday evening’s meal? We could pick up something locally and eat together at the pavilion, or go old school and everyone just cook for themselves. I’ll share my Ramen noodles!

I’ll let y’all know what Lori says about what we need to do differently if anything as soon as I find out.

I am not going to make this as much as I would love to. My brother lives with me now and he has COPD. If I were to bring this home, it would most likely kill him. Besides, he is my brother and if I am going to kill him, I don't want it to be some paltry virus
    Deb

2008 Honda Gold Wing Trike - Champion Kit, 2011 Lees-ure Lite Excel, Harbor Freight Tag-A-Long

Understood!
    2012 Limited Harley Davidson +09 Aspen classic
    ( WIFE MADE ME BUY THEM BOTH)
    The only time you can have too much fuel.............is if your on fire!

I still plan on being there. Being safe as possible. Thanks for keeping us updated Steve.
    2005 Goldwing, 2010 Mini-mate, 2017 vstrom dl650